What Instrument Shall I Learn?

Guest _Moorakh_

Ji.. there are dilruba lessons in Southampton + Asa Di // with Dilruba every Sunday mornings, all kids do it.. @ Singh Sabha Gurdwara.. the experience is crazy!

I learn tabla as well as dilruba, and its the dilruba thats gripped my heart - as the dilruba rests on my left shoulder, it feels as if Guru Ji's hand is on my shoulder

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The good old Tabla man. Because you can POUND IT, when do simran of Akal Purakh. WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU.

Just POUND the damn tabla, as you brits say "init" :)

<admin-profanity filter activated> do u mean pound it!? its spiritual ur not supposed to "pound" it play it with respect! i wonder how u play your tabla, i presume u bang it with the hammer or jus jump on it trying to get the sound out.

*EDITED*, if you don't know anything at least don't open your mouth. rolleyes.gif

What I was saying was that with the tabla you can get your josh out, the amount of love you have for Akal Purakh. You can play it really loud with the beat going with the rhythm to Waheguru, Waheguru. Come over here and see how I play the tabla, rather than assuming things you retard. I can't believe I have to explain things twice to you guys, seriously learn to read. rolleyes.gif

Gurufateh!

Singh Veerji - you know what yeah - dont take this the wrong way or anythin but i feel well sorry for you - every1 takes your comments the wrong way

awww bless ya!! - on a valid level - you tend to make good comments most the time...:TH:

Gurufateh!

The good old Tabla man. Because you can POUND IT, when do simran of Akal Purakh. WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU.

<admin-profanity filter activated> do u mean pound it!? its spiritual ur not supposed to "pound" it play it with respect! i wonder how u play your tabla, i presume u bang it with the hammer or jus jump on it trying to get the sound out.

*EDITED*, if you don't know anything at least don't open your mouth. rolleyes.gif

What I was saying was that with the tabla you can get your josh out, the amount of love you have for Akal Purakh. You can play it really loud with the beat going with the rhythm to Waheguru, Waheguru. Come over here and see how I play the tabla, rather than assuming things you retard. I can't believe I have to explain things twice to you guys, seriously learn to read. rolleyes.gif

Gurufateh!

Singh Veerji - you know what yeah - dont take this the wrong way or anythin but i feel well sorry for you - every1 takes your comments the wrong way

awww bless ya!! - on a valid level - you tend to make good comments most the time...:TH:

Gurufateh!

Anything said by me, and watch all MODS AND SITE ADMINS look carefully. But, if anyone else says it, than its' okay. :cool: Its' okay, I ain't here to be Mr. Popular.

Gurufateh!

Gurufateh!

Anything said by me, and watch all MODS AND SITE ADMINS look carefully. But, if anyone else says it, than its' okay. :cool: Its' okay, I ain't here to be Mr. Popular.

Gurufateh!

Very good attitude towards negative situations Veerji!!!

Gurufateh!