chamkila

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

N30 Singh

According to Janam Sakhi Lord Satguru Nanak Dev Ji will come in 10 pargat rup(10 gurus), eleventh form as Shabad and 72 times as nit avtaar or in the form of saints

I know that the above quote is just something you are quoting from another website but I would like to ask you, do you know which Janamsakhi refers to the 72 Nit Avtars ?

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Guest Akaal108

Bikramjit ji,

on the same article:

Names of those saints are given in the Sau Sakhis written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj.

This is true .....because this ghost tape talks about the same thing (ghost talks about sant baba attar singh maustanie walie, sant baba attar singh reru sahib, sant baba ishar singh, baba nand singh ji especially but then he said lot more coming)... but i ll do.. to make sure... i ll email that author of that article and ask for exact which janam sakhi??

so in a bit :@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guru Nanak Dev Jee never left earth, so waht is this about him coming back? if you ask me its all a crock..

guru nanak dev jee is sitting right there in front of you but you are too blind to see it you go looking for him in humans, all the while he sits there smiling.