baba nand singh

chamkila

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Pyare jio, rather than praising baba ji, I know he was special.

But surely it should Dhan the Shabad Guru, sahib Siri Guru Granth sahib ji, that creates Gursikhs like these.

Dhan Shabad Guru.

"Guru moorat Gur shabad hai".

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

But surely it should Dhan the Shabad Guru, sahib Siri Guru Granth sahib ji, that creates Gursikhs like these.

Dhan Shabad Guru.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

^_^^_^^_^ dhan dhan dhan guru granth sahib jeee ^_^^_^^_^

dhan sangat ^_^^_^

dhan mahapurkh ^_^

^_^ waheguru waheguru waheguru ^_^ waheguru waheguru waheguru ^_^ waheguru waheguru waheguru ^_^ waheguru waheguru waheguru ^_^ waheguru waheguru waheguru ^_^

Kavi Santokh Singh is depicted in a painting wearing a kirpan and the gaatraa is a leather belt. Akaali Phula Singh also has been depicted on various incidents having worn a leather gaatraa that was adjustable like a belt. At some point in the last 150 years Sikhs stopped wearing it as the influence of Brahministic Sikhs came into our institutions.

The Sikhs and the langar in the Gurdwara Sahib are lacto-vegetarian. For various reasons - no debates needed. And that's that.

But as far as shasters and tablas are concerned - using animal skin for those products has been happening f

or hundreds of years and it does not go against Sikhi. If it did go against Sikhi, the Guru Sahibaan themselves would not have endorsed the playing of the tabla during kirtan. The best use of that skin is if the animal was actually hunted, not slaughtered or painfully killed, and if the animal is not endangered, and if there were no superstitious rituals performed in the killing of the animal...

My personal opinion...... I sincerely and humbly apologize to the sadh sangat for any comments against gurmat.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Guest Akaal108
Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Dhan Shabad Guru.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

"Dhan Dhan Dhan Dhan Sant MAHA PURAN BHRAMGYANI SACH KHAND NIVASI BABA NAND SINGH JI MAHARAJ"

Being saying that i got something for you bro.....

72 times as nit Avtaaaaar!!!!!!!!!!! More Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pray.gifpray.gif

Amazing stuff.. suleman the ghost talks about the exactly same thing in his tape. It might be hard to grasp or beleive but its true indeed! biggrin.gif