Khalistan - How and which way u will choose?

S1ngh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I agree, let's not get into the caste debate.

Cyberwolf

I understand that you may have had a bad experience with 'some' Jats but the vast majority of them are the same as the buffoons that wear 'Jat' T-Shirts. It's good that they have their own forum where they can post their Jat superiority BS. at least this means that forums such as ours don't get infested with them !.

Reminds me of the Sakhi where Guru Nanak wished for the good people in one village to be scattered around and the bad people of another village to stay where they were. So the good would get a chance to influence others and the bad would not be able to influence others.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cyb3r_wolf, you said "only thing that bothers me is when they say they r high and stuff", could you give me an example where i though i was higher.

i personally think castle is becoming less and less of a problem in india, i still think its there but now a day non-jatts are getting into politics and even with marriage people don't care about wheather the person is jatt or not. the problem is far from being solved but i think people are becoming better educated about it.

cyb3r_wolf, you said "only thing that bothers me is when they say they r high and stuff", could you give me an example where i though i was higher.

i personally think castle is becoming less and less of a problem in india, i still think its there but now a day non-jatts are getting into politics and even with marriage people don't care about wheather the person is jatt or not. the problem is far from being solved but i think people are becoming better educated about it.

you just said they rule punjab

cyb3r_wolf, i don't understand why this isn't getting through your head, jatts do run punjab, its fact, just look who has the money and power there.

don't get me wrong, i don't agree with what is going on, but it is fact.

and you keep saying they don't then please tell me who does

Emotions are essentially what make us human.

i believe that if we all got emotional then we would not face problems in sikhi as we do today.

Logic and emotion can sometimes go hand in hand, but often are oposites.

Logic would have told bhai mani singh to lie and accept islam and become a sikh again afterwards and just carry on, but the emotion of love never let him.

Logic in the 80's would tell you that it's impossible to fight against the state of India which has one of the worlds largest armed forces and nucleur weapons, but love again drives you.

Some people have the patience and skill and logic to sit at desks and work out the problems as addressed, but there are also those who simply due to emotion cannot.

these are sometimes the dangerous people. they're the people that cant be controlled, cant be predicted they're the ones that the secret services are intrested in B)

The argument over khalistan is something that all of us experience time after time. and there appear to be doubts althogh perhaps small on both sides of the argument, very few of us can 100% say we support and comprehend khalistan just as there are very few people who can say that they 100% disagree and can find no reason for its creation.

But when faced with doubt and all logic is spent, then you are forced to find that emotion,

and just realise that the reason you fight, the reason you strive and perhaps the reason you even exist is ...... because you have no other choice.

The sacrifices of others leave you with no alternativ

e but to continue the struggle, even if you dont know why, you do simply because so much blood has been spilt and so many tears shed, to stop would feel like an insult to those who gave everything.

Most people dont have any emotion for the events that occured or are occuring, to progress means first to feed that emotion let it grow.

To achieve our aims we need to utilise both types of people, one sort alone will never achieve freedom, but that emotion needs to drive us, whether its behind that desk or whether whilst hiding in a field in punjab with a ak-47 held against your chest.

Guest SikhForLife
hell they even wear T.shirts saying jatts do it....

hehe ya ive seen ppl wearing that around here in NJ

then they wear big khandas around their neck. which are heavier than their own body.. and walk around like they r coming from a snoop dog video