Khalistan - How and which way u will choose?

S1ngh

Loads of talk.. i want khalistan this way or that way.. but 99% of them are very emotional and there's nothing wrong in em, when i see the pix of khalra collection, my blood hits to the roof, but we should act clever just like darpoook pandus. We are strong, but if we do put our emotional brain into work, im pretty much sure we will get what we want..

A bit of reality... Go to punjab and see the halat of sikhs.. barely you will find a proper sikh !

Youth in punjab

Youth think speaking hindi is more cool than punjabi

Youth think keeping turban is like wearing a joker mask in public (sad truth)

Youth choose to stand in filthy lines outside of cinema hall just to see "gay" bollywood, while they barely got time to visit Gurdwara.

Youth there don't even go to gurdwara sahib, but even apnaey punks in america make it to the gurdwara once in a week..

we have organizations like united sikhs who go to punjab and take care of these issues, so why not brainstorm with unitedsikhs and help them in making punjab sikh youth to taste the real meaning of being a Sikh.. That's what all khalistanee needs to do.. First we need to solve the above problems, then we will get khalistan easily..

Guru sahib jee said.. Try all methods before we raise the sword.. here what we are doing is raising the sword first before even trying to solve the problems by firsthand..

As of those who are waiting for sant jee's return, i would advice them to accept the reality and don't become the laughin stock of pandus after 2004. I would advice them to follow what sant jee did in his short life. NO don't jump straight to Buundook, sant je first did prachar whi

ch all hardcore online khalistani should do before jumping into bandook(Gun) category ONLY AND ONLY IF PANDUS come in our way as an obstacle !

Im for khalistan but in a different style and sure no peace talk with hindia or pakistanee.. its time for sikhs to stop playing in their hands :@

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khalsa is the roop of my guru and if my guru resides in my heart, My heart become Khalistan and that is the Khalistan that NO HINDU, NO MUSLIM can steal away from me. Lands can be taken away, but not that which is in my heart and mind, not that which has manifested itself in every pour of my body. That is where my dream, my reality of Khalistan Begins.

Khalsa is the roop of my guru and if my guru resides in my heart, My heart become Khalistan and that is the Khalistan that NO HINDU, NO MUSLIM can steal away from me. Lands can be taken away, but not that which is in my heart and mind, not that which has manifested itself in every pour of my body. That is where my dream, my reality of Khalistan Begins.

That's a beautiful dream. Unfortunately, when our brothers are being tortured to death and our mothers and sisters are being raped, I don't think they're going to be able to take shelter in your heart. They'll need a nation willing to defend them. But definitely, we need to become Khalsa's before such a nation can come about.

very bz 2day gonna make it short

hukamn says if ur not khalistani ur not a sikh

Gur Fateh!

Sardar Gabroo Jeeo, please could you indicate which hukam and from whom this hukam comes which states as you have suggested that if one if NOT Khalisthani then one doesn't qualify as a Sikh.

This information would be most appreciated.

For the Sangat, just a thought, I don't discount the issues that face Sikhs on a political front and certainly these nee to be attended to, but in reality and let's stick with reality, what is Khalisthan likely to be? Despite the best of intentions, and the last 100 years certainly go to show this as the case, Sikh Politics are almost always over ruled by Jatt politics...will we really have Khalisthan or we will in reality have "Jattisthan"???

It is interesting that amongst Khalisthanis, although many being Amritdharis, so many are also in fact non-amritdhari and clean shaven. Interesting since it has often been my experience in Punjab and in the UK and Canada that for a non-Jatt to qualify as a Sardar he invariably will be maintaining his beard and turban, however in the case of Jatts it's simple enough to be a Sardar given that they are Punjabi Jatts...so again, whilst fully noting and supporting the socio-political issues facing Sikhs, is Khalisthan the answer to t

his or is Khalisthan simply a Jatt-driven idea in the guise of Sikh Religious affairs?

I look forward to hearing from you all. This is not a question about believing in castes, I myself am from a mixed background and my upcoming marriage is also 'out of caste' so to speak, I raise the issue with regards to Jatts, for this is a social reality. I not anti-Khalisthani, I ask the questions in good faith and trust that we can answer these accordingly.

Best regards,

Niranjana

i think it has been mentioned more than once on this forum that Prof Darshan Singh, who was jathedar of akal takht, said that a Sikh is not a Sikh unless he/she is a Khalistani

some1 plzz correct me if i am wrong ^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Niranjana

I don't think that the idea of Khalistan is a demand for a Jat state under the guise of promoting Sikh interests. In any country it is always the majority that dominates the politics of that country. So this is why Punjab Sikh politics seems to be dominated by Jats. But the same is not true for Sikh politics in Delhi where the Khatri and Arora Sikhs dominate the Delhi Gurdwara committe. Kenyan Sikh politics is dominated by Ramgarhia Sikhs. Whatever caste is a majority in the the area they will dominate the politics of that area.

The demand for Khalistan is a demand for providing a home for Sikhs of all backgrounds. The army when they invaded the Harminder Sahib or the mobs which killed Sikhs in Delhi didn't distinguish between the Sikhs based on their background.

Gurfateh

Bikramjit