Hard Kaur? Whats This About?!?!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

obviously not! she's representing the name kaur really badly. If people have heard her music and meet other people that have the name kaur in her name they're going to think ' oh yeah wicked name , do you rap too? sikhs that have kaur in their name are cool because they rap'

the name 'kaur' means ' lioness, princess '... when you see her do you think that?...no

Its all bout interpretation Mr. Techno Singh.

I could argue that you with your name implies that Singhs go to raves and large it - u know what I mean.

Mr. Bass Singh - I could also argue that your into Drum & Bass.

(No offence intented) - But you see my point.

:nihungsmile:

Stop being so horrible i like her :sady: even though she doesnt give Kaur a good name rolleyes.gif

Nice one, have you seen her on the music channels - she is kinda nice.

great...keep your lovy dovy minds out of this topic please...

she probably has a wide audience because she performs on tv as bob ghandi says, which is not a good thing because then people who are watching her see her dance, sing her weird words and they see the name kaur and catch peoples eyes like bob ghandi...

not very good ...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• This issue including the attempted ousting of Sikh farmers in UP and Kutch as well as the attacks on Sikhs in Kashmir valley will continue because we do not understand how ethnic politics works in India. Why is it that there are no such actions against other ethnic minorities, why aren't Bengalis also being ousted from the Terai in UP where they have settled in larger numbers than Sikhs? It is because the UP govt knows that there are significant number of UP labourers working in Kolkata and other cities in West Bengal and they will face retaliation if Bengalis are harmed in UP. Same is the case for other ethnic minorities. A few years ago the rape a Gujarati baby girl by a Bhaiya set off riots which led to the ouster of thousands of Bhaiyas from Gujarat. Even a fake video about the massacre of Rohingyas in Myanmar set off riots against people from the North Eastern States in South India by Muslims.  The reason these Sikhs in Shillong are being ousted is because we Sikhs and especially the Sikhs in Punjab now have the reputation that we will not retaliate against anything happening to Sikhs in the rest of India. This is why we are under attack in virtually every state. There were no attacks on Sikhs in the early 90s in Kashmir valley while the Kashmiri Pandits were forced out mainly because it suited Pakistan to keep the Khalistan movement on side as well as the fear that the Kharkoos were also capable of retaliation against Punjabi Muslims if Sikhs were targeted in Kashmir. Now that the movement is at a low ebb and previous Kashmiri murders of Sikhs such as at Chattisinghpora did not lead to any retaliation in Punjab then Pakistan sees nothing wrong in their proxies murdering Sikhs.  With regard to Shillong, there are hundreds of North Eastern students studying in Punjab universities and colleges. The majority of them belong to leading and influential families in the north east as well as Meghalaya. If they faced some heat in Punjab then you will see how quick the Meghalaya govt withdraws its action against the Sikhs of Shillong. The politics of retaliation works in India. If after Chattisingpora there had been retaliation against the Kashmiris in Punjab then the targeting of Sikhs would have ended. But the last time we understood the politics of retaliation was when Santji would threaten retaliation if Sikhs outside Punjab were harmed. This was the case when Sikhs were threatened in Rajasthan and nothing come of the threat to them showing how well such politics works.  Here are some of the north eastern student snowflakes in Punjab who while the Sikhs of Shillong were physically attacked last year were complaining about people in Punjab calling them Chinki or Corona!!  'We Are Indians, Not Chinese': Northeast Students Request People Not To Call Them ‘Coronavirus’ | Watch    
    • I might be being judgmental but the women in the photos don't look the 'religious' types. I think these 'toys' might promote a very soft form of 'cultural' faith. 
    • This is a great idea for our community to learn as well. Definitely not our gurus or known personalities but we can have a regular singh/singhi Sikh characters.
    • Exactly truth. By reading this, I remember the story of Bhai Randhir Singh staying at the Haveli whose owner didn’t get mukti and was haunted for long time and desperately wanted mukti.

Important Information

Terms of Use