Sardar's Image In Indian Cinema!

pun9ab1

sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section.

Lately I have been concerned about how a sardar is portrayed to the public by Indan cinema. In the recent movies and commericals, sardars have been shown doing unintelligent or stupid things and trying to fraud(make my trip commerical) people. Which is ofcourse not true.

Has anybody else noticed this or is it just me.

The people who are poking fun off sikhs for money are """Bhape"""... hate is a strong word and i shouldnt be using it... but honestly i have had enough off these jack <admin-profanity filter activated> mofos.... They claim to be sikhs but dont qulify.... They are cowards... They cant stand up for them selves... They are crafty and wily businessmen... ( The four C'ss "Chust-Chattur-CCHANT-CHALAK") They prefeer hindi over punjabi.... they are hindus dressed like Sikhs... they rape little kids.....

The people who are poking fun off sikhs for money are """Bhape"""... hate is a strong word and i shouldnt be using it... but honestly i have had enough off these jack <admin-profanity filter activated> mofos.... They claim to be sikhs but dont qulify.... They are cowards... They cant stand up for them selves... They are crafty and wily businessmen... ( The four C'ss "Chust-Chattur-CCHANT-CHALAK") They prefeer hindi over punjabi.... they are hindus dressed like Sikhs... they rape little kids.....

Easy over there bud !

Sikhs that you call "Bhape" are the majority that got slaughtered in the Delhi riots.

It's been happening frm long buh none seems bothered. I saw film "veer zara" where shah rukh khan played role of a punjabi sikh guy named veer partap singh. he was shown wearing kara and khanda in film buh he was addressed as hindu in some scenes.

Another step forward, now bollywood is all geared up to show panjabi culture as a hindu culture as in most of the films punjabi roles have hindu names whereas the qualities shown are that practiced by sikhs like bhangra, the style of speaking panjabi, the daring nature, visiting gurdwaras e.t.c whereas most of hindus in panjab are uncharateristic panjabi.... they are a bunch of jokas speaking hin-jabi (hindi panjabi mixed) and are cowards with no pride or self esteem .

in punjab u will find more jatt sikhs mostly rod shod and spikes making jokes on sardars then hindus .... why to blame india when its happening in punjab .... in colleges a hindu is afraid of commenting on sardars but but rod shod son of sikh is not ....