Its That Idiot Again

SaRpAnCh

I can not stop laughing with some comments - Burn the Indian flag, AK 47 etc.................

Do you know all these actions now come under a new Law of legistislation to futher embrase the Terrorism Act.

Once you are caught or your identities known, you will not be allowed into INDIA, where would your Khalistan be then. The Indian Embassy will refuse you entry to India, ie not issue you with a Visa.

Do you also know any attacks on other religious organisations also comes under the Terrorism Act.

Us Sikhs should be a bit more careful on free speach on these Forum Websites as they are monitored by Police and other law agencies.

Peace to All

you must be from outside of da UK you can only b charged if yo burn the flags or embelms of the UK,our gurus ,you call the RSS a religious organistion???is it????so if they are attacked its terrorism LOL at you mate your a jke u obviuosly dnt knw ur laws,I knw the Met police monitor this forum as Himat Sohi southall singh sabha boss,tld them too,nothinh i have said here supports the killing or murder of innocent people or incites Terrorism,i stick by my opposition 4 da RSS style groups and ppl who do beadbi,and wnt refrain 4rm hushing up and being gandhi

Militant Singh Child. You still have alot of growing up. Get yourself enroled "in da English class". People may take you just a bit more seriously.

I am from Uk - My Forum name is Bob Gandi. You need spelling lessons aswell.

oh ya - give me your address - Eye send da AK47 TOY GUN for free to ya - my bro

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest militant singh

for ur info i dnt c y i hve 2 speak proper english with u lot,yall a joke anyway LOL@ Bob Gandhi LOL i aint sayin mre nor am i changing my views so shut up and put up

Guest militant singh
sangat jee wats wrong with ak47 hoodies and Sant Jarnail Singh hoodies its a way of parchar and awareness

khalistan zindabaad

akal takht to aiee avaaz khalistaan khalistaan

Paaji there is nuffing wrong with them its just the Political correctness brigade here ,and the gandhi followers making a fuss thts all (the sheep)

for ur info i dnt c y i hve 2 speak proper english with u lot,yall a joke anyway LOL@ Bob Gandhi LOL i aint sayin mre nor am i changing my views so shut up and put up

Your signature says "Death to India" - You have serious issues.

I can recommend an institution that is free for a placement for yourself.

It called the mental Hospital - you will be a special case.

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

sangat jee wats wrong with ak47 hoodies and Sant Jarnail Singh hoodies its a way of parchar and awareness

khalistan zindabaad

akal takht to aiee avaaz khalistaan khalistaan

Paaji there is nuffing wrong with them its just the Political correctness brigade here ,and the gandhi followers making a fuss thts all (the sheep)

Your signature says "Death to India" - You have serious issues.

I can recommend an institution that is free for a placement for yourself.

It called the mental Hospital - you will be a special case.

wjkk wjkf

okay im gona clarify that im not for the whole khalistan thing man.and ive seen those hoodies they are a disgrace ....showing a khanda with guns....disgraceful.sikhi is highly important to me, khalistan isn't because it isn't real. an yaar...cumon deat to india...india is still you home...your pind>punjab>india>asiaetc. india is ur homeland....dont matter how much you deny it...i hat the gov. there ofcorse i do..run by people who hate sikhi most.but its still home.

Guest Glasgow Singh

oi militant singh, theres a time and a way to fight, and it sure aint as a keyboard gangster in the uk...

What is the cliche they use about loud ones and no action?

I don't believe there is a problem personally with the clothes people choose to wear, its still better than the lewd ones plastered all over uk that you see day to day - obscene messages on t-shirts etc. However you do the cause of Khalistan, or even the rights of sikhs no good with your heavy handed approach.

Do you know how to hold an AK-47? Do you know anything about the physics of such a weapon, ranging from the bearings to reliability of its gas powered mechanism, of calibers and firing modes? Would you snap your collarbone from the recoil?

Also you do know they are not desgined for combat over 600m range? Ideally 300m is the max until accuracy goes way down. Another thing, it was developed for WWII so the model is a bit old, hence the reason the AK74 was brought out...

What i'm really saying is, perhaps you ought to modify your posting tecnique slightly so that it is less of an "AK-47" style post - crude and antiqued, and refine it to a Sniper!!!

Sorry if i went off on a tangent there,.

Guest Narinder Singh

I feel as though the youth only want to adopt the "militant" aspect (i use that word loosely), and fail to realize the other aspects needed to establish sikh raj. As for Sikh raj, please dont disrespect the khalistan ideology and dream that so many gave their everything for just because a few confused misinformed youth tend to give it bad image or name. Khalistan is the most beautiful and pure struggle that only true gursikhs can fully comprehend.

Forgive me if i said anything wrong.

Fateh.

• 1 year later...

When The British ruled India there were two somewhat disticnt phases for the Sikh community.

1. Awaken the panth: During this stage kathakars made a huge effort to bring Sikhs into Sikhi, parchaar of Amrit, doing paath etc.

2. Morcha to regain control of Gurdwaras: The enormous combined and united effort would not have been possible if done before awakening the panth. This stage came after waking people up.

WRT khalistan and other issues, people need to

1. wake up. build up jeevans. All of the amazing freeedom fighters had strong jeevans. Today, when I go to the Gurdwara, there are almost no youth (high school age) there, there are almost no young people of uni age there. Just a small handful.

2. keep alive the memory of 78, 84, and all kurbania beforehand such as Baba Bir Singh ji 's rebellion against the British. Parchar against manmat like poeple who try to separate panth from it's source of shakti - Amrit and Dasam Bani. But #2 can't be done unless people educate themselves. And unfortunately I see so many who promote khalistan, and yet are unable to defend it or pormote it in any civilised debate w/o resorting to name calling and gangster pidgeon english. My God, if you're not going to build up your jeevan, of follow Guru's Hukam of sweet speech, at the very least speak proper English so people won't ignore your posts. This post of mine is not meant to target anyone, and is general in nature.

• 2 weeks later...

" sangat jee wats wrong with ak47 hoodies and Sant Jarnail Singh hoodies its a way of parchar and awareness"

When a person who knows little about what happened in the 80's sees such things, do you think that they become aware of what happened? NO. In fact, media have done a good job of making mainstream goray and even many sikhs to see the movement and sant ji as terrorists. These items of clothing do not raise awareness. They instead make you look like a fanatic when you just have pictures and logos with no explanation. Do you understand the facts behind the cause for khalistan in detail? Do you know why the movement started? Do you know the kinds of obstacles they faced? Are you capable of calmly and in English that people can understand explaining all of this to people who don't know?

Honestly, I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, but when people use ''gangsta'' english, other people don't respect them very much. People don't operate based solely on logic, so even if you have a good argument for khalistan in your gangsta pigeon english, people will still choose to ignore it b/c in their mind people who speak like uneducated hoodlums generally are.

And just in general, people want khalistan, but how many are khalsa? As I've stated in previous post, when I go to the gurdwara, there are very few youths (high school or collage age) there at any time. At special programs people come out, but during day to day programs people seem to avoid the gurdwara. While true jeevans are built through work everyday, not just at the occasional programs.