Track AK47

daughter

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

singhs, do you know where i can download the full version, had it before, but as usual someone bowwors then never returns!

i think the link you gave is missing some of the track, i.e. when they talk about blowing the jeep up as it goes over the bridge! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif i think that whats missing.. i may be wrong!

Jagowale kick <admin-profanity filter activated> man! i remember when the immortal cd was first played at a vasiakhi mela, man!!!! the singhs selling it couldnt get rid of them fast enough!!! plus the video's on it are brill too!

i was at one sikhi camp and you know the clip when the singhnian are dancing outside the gurdwara after indra was shot we was showing them to the kids... well one of the kids shouts out... "OI harry isnt that your mum dancing!!"

lol

was well funny! all the little youths jumpin around with sant tshirts on shoting khalistan and kicking fireworks!! man those were the days.... used to propa khalistan at our gurdwara then... (daydream starts grin.gif )

anywa

y wait for the next album from the immortal guys, meant to be wicked!

ps you guys heard motorcycle wale... by the same jagowale.. its done on same beat as the ak-47 track (no music i mean the kawisheri's use the same beat) thats another hardcore track, and jago aiya, and the one called goli nah marieh veh, bhul gei me jacket ponei (please dont shoot me, i forgot to put my bullet proof jacket on ; indra talking!) mad lyrics!!

• 4 weeks later...

"Kalgidar de Weer Dulaare, Jinnah Di Satgur Sehaj Suaare, Turde kar ki full tyaare, we Gallo Gulami lah rehe ne"

-kalgidar's (Guru Gobind Singh Ji's) courageuos brothers, the one's whose path has been cleared by Satgur, they walk fully prepared...they are taking the slavery off their necks.

" AK 47 waale khalistan bana rehe ne"

-the ones with ak 47s are making khalistan

"Jis wi Zulam kaum te kita, singhan karta feeta feeta"

-Whoever has committed atrocities(zulam), they have been punished by the singhs

" gobind ram jahe hankari, jo bad sodiaa waaro waari.."

-gobind ram was a corrupt brahmin police officer who gave amritdhari sikhs grief especially those who took amrit from Bhindrawaala..

-hankaris like gobind ram were set straight one by one

"kulwant thokha kaum naal kariya, paapi khoon nadi wich dharia, singhan da theek same da paria, chandigarh bardta rehe ne.."

-kulwant betrayed his sikh nation or kaum, this paapi or evil doer fell into a river of blood, singhs came at the right instance.....

" SP harjit ne kehar guzaare, Sanghe sane chaar singh maare, singhan ne ditte hun gaddare pul te jeep udda rehe ne.."

-Sp harjit killed four singhs along with kharkoo Sangha, the singhs blew up this Sp's jeep at a bridge

"hazaara kala chaunki singh ayeh, lame hon bacardieh paye, panje maut di god silayeh, bhana singh warta rehe ne.."

-singhs came to a pind named hazaara kala and made the nemies lay down and all five were made to sleep in death's lap, the singhs are enacting God's will

"Punjabi Singhan laagoo karayee, Hindu paunde firan duhayee, fir bi gorme

nt kubrahee..."

-The singhs made Punjabi the official language, the Hindus objected vociferously, the government is afraid and in shock..."

"jede oh tele singhan sidhare, bande ban gaye dar de maare, Punjabi bolan bhagat pyaare, khalse rob lawa rehe ne."

-the singhs fixed them all, others became men out of fear, "bande ban gaye", or they were tamed out of fear of the singhs, they speak Punjabi and the khalsas are showing their "rob" or steafastness.

OK hope this helps I might have skipped a few things but it is hard to keeo stopping the track and translating it all....

-mann