Sikh Students Protest (must Watch)

Pakandi baba

Guest PunjabSingh

Didn't anyone notice that most of these protesting students of chandigarh are patit and still talking about "Sikhi","Sikhi aan shaan " "Panth kee Jeet","Raaj Karega Khalsa".

Whom are they trying to fool ?Themselves,Gursikhs or the Kattarr hindus like Shiv sena ,RSS etc ?

If some Shiv Sena,RSS,Bajrang dal guy happens to see this he'll be probably laughing at them saying that those who can not keep their Sikhi how can they protest .

After seeing this video which I had infact seen much earlier I was reminded of a speech of Sant Bhindranwale in which he said there is no use saying

"Asi govt nu warning dena chauhnay haan"

"Eis day gambhir sitay niklan gaye"

"Govt tyari kar lavay "

Further he said "govt nay taan tyari ker laye,govt taan eh v jaandi hai ohnay kee kerna" "hun sanu chahida k asi tyari rakhiye ".

During recently just concluded Punjab elections 72% polling was held and most Sikhs seem to have voted either for congress or badal dal rather than for any panthic candidate (Im not sure,this is just what I think).People have been swayed away by promises of 4 rupees kilo atta,20 rupees kilo dal,

free electricity,free this and free that.The Panthic agenda has been left behind .

I for one didnt vote and was amongst the 28% who didnt vote since they was no panthic candidate in our constituency and I consider Congress and badal dal two sides of the same coin .People's memory is short .They forget how they got illtreated during badal's regime while selling their crops.How Gurdev Singh Badal of Panjgrain sold spurious pesticides from his factory which led to destruction of farmers.This time congress sprayed bullets on farmers of Barnala when they protested against forcible acquisation of the their land for SEZ .Besides this their are many other issues on which Congress and badal dal have betrayed Sikhs and Punjab .This is just one issue though there are many other issues on which these 2 parites have betrayed the Sikhs.

Although I didnt vote yet my own conscience is clear and I have no regrets .

The Sikh youth have made themselves to be used by badal dal and congress and except a few they have not raised their voice in favour of panthic issues.Then what is use of raising slogans like "Raaj Karega Khalsa" ,"Paanth kee Jeet" when they themselves are far away from the panth .

Do they think the Govt or media or fundamentalist hindu organisations will take such protests seriously when they see few Sikhs participating in such protests while most of them are patits.

Sant Bhindranwale in one of his speech said "Jaikaray naa chhado Singho ajay taan aapaan khushray haan ".

Now only Waheguru can help us get out of this mess in which we are today .

Harjot Singh Brar

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

and did you see the vids on the side it was all punjabi this and that and then he had a 'rehras sahib marayada sri hazur sahib' thrown in. that's the problem nowadays people think punjabi culture and sikhi culture is basically the same but they're completely different sikhs have a different culture different way of life and there are many unfortunate people like these (tooooooooooooooooooo many) who are mixed up.

i apologise if i offended anyone but some things have to be said.

sangat bukhshan yog hai Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

• 2 weeks later...
Didn't anyone notice that most of these protesting students of chandigarh are patit and still talking about "Sikhi","Sikhi aan shaan " "Panth kee Jeet","Raaj Karega Khalsa".

Whom are they trying to fool ?Themselves,Gursikhs or the Kattarr hindus like Shiv sena ,RSS etc ?

If some Shiv Sena,RSS,Bajrang dal guy happens to see this he'll be probably laughing at them saying that those who can not keep their Sikhi how can they protest .

After seeing this video which I had infact seen much earlier I was reminded of a speech of Sant Bhindranwale in which he said there is no use saying

"Asi govt nu warning dena chauhnay haan"

"Eis day gambhir sitay niklan gaye"

"Govt tyari kar lavay "

Further he said "govt nay taan tyari ker laye,govt taan eh v jaandi hai ohnay kee kerna" "hun sanu chahida k asi tyari rakhiye ".

During recently just concluded Punjab elections 72% polling was held and most Sikhs seem to have voted either for congress or badal dal rather than for any panthic candidate (Im not sure,this is just what I think).People have been swayed away by promises of 4 rupees kilo atta,20 rupees kilo dal,

free electricity,free this and free that.The Panthic agenda has been left behind .

I for one didnt vote and was amongst the 28% who didnt vote since they was no panthic candidate in our constituency and I consider Congress and badal dal two sides of the same coin .People's memory is short .They forget how they got illtreated during badal's regime while selling their crops.How Gurdev Singh Badal of Panjgrain sold spurious pesticides from his factory which led to destruction of farmers.This time congress sprayed bullets on farmers of Barnala when they protested against forcible acquisation of the their land for SEZ .Besides this their are many other issues on which Congress and badal dal have betrayed Sikhs and Punjab .This is just one issue though there are many other issues on which these 2 parites have betrayed the Sikhs.

Although I didnt vote yet my own conscience is clear and I have no regrets .

The Sikh youth have made themselves to be used by badal dal and congress and except a few they have not raised their voice in favour of panthic issues.Then what is use of raising slogans like "Raaj Karega Khalsa" ,"Paanth kee Jeet" when they themselves are far away from the panth .

Do they think the Govt or media or fundamentalist hindu organisations will take such protests seriously when they see few Sikhs participating in such protests while most of them are patits.

Sant Bhindranwale in one of his speech said "Jaikaray naa chhado Singho ajay taan aapaan khushray haan ".

Now only Waheguru can help us get out of this mess in which we are today .

Harjot Singh Brar

d_oh.gif agree with u bhajji