Unity, peace, respect between indians

Guest mehtab

LION CAT OR LITTLE BILLY, you talk about grammar , well even your name is grammatically incorrect,

Lion is father of cat, what the hell is all that about??????

I think what you meant to say is a lion is the father of a lion cub!!! :@:@

secondly, you cant even spell HAPPENED correctly! ohmy.gif:@:@

go read some books preferably a dictionary then talk about religion and history ohmy.gifohmy.gif

Mr Surmah, sat sri akal

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to mr Singh, HWVR means However!!!

2ndly to mr lion da cub aka mr Khazi, Ps your name is grammatically incorrect: a lion is the father of a lion cub!!!

2ndly u spell happened like this not the Khazi way u spelt it!! i know muslims write backwards but u guys spell even worse. were you typing while trimming your rectangular beard or ironing your salwar kameez???

gurpreet >> poor baby.. mustve been deprived as a kid

just ban him and get it over with.. this monkey aint worth it

here we've got proof its a monkey typing

=>

i know muslims write backwards but u guys spell even worse. were you typing while trimming your rectangular beard or ironing your salwar kameez???

"Gurupreet" u have not Won, If u think u have :@

U know why ur arguements weren't taken seriously?....cause u were trying to act like a Sikh..whilst not being one....

If u would say

yes I'm Hindu ..... and these are my argements.

ur arguements would be taken a LIL bit seriosuly rolleyes.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Pandit

1. Try spelling the fake Sikh name you are using correctly and then we may take you seriously

2. Maharatas were defeated by Abdali at the third battle of Panipat. So your claim that they were never defeated is false.

3. I think the word you are trying to use to abuse Lion is father of cat is Kazi and not Khazi. I know the educational standards in India are bad but I would still expect someone passing themselves as being a 'better Sikh' than other forum members to know from Gurbani what the word actually is.

4. On the forum no one can know 100 % whether someone is who they claim to be, that is the nature of the internet. You only deduce whether a person is a Sikh or not by the views they express, your views in my opinion can only come from a Hindu up to mischief.

5. You asked what you had said that was negative about Sikhi. Well most of what you wrote was negative, an attempt to downplay the roles of the Sikhs and highlight the role of the Hindus. You claimed that Guru Nanak was a Hindu, that is enough to show that you are in no way better Sikh than any other member of the forum.

6. Mr Singh caught you out with your constant usage of the word 'our' before Sikh religion. No Sikh writes like that, we either say Sikhi or Sikh religion or our religion, the way you write shows that you are a fake.

7. Nice try better luck next time.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

*yawn* ...sorry i missed all the fun...ok lets play :@

1) Do not insult Sikhs raised in India because i was raised there!
who is insulting Sikhs raised in india? i said that if i was raised there (as a non-Sikh) i'd spend the rest of my life cracking sardar jokes, which Guru willing won't be the case given my present situation.
2) IF I STARTED CALLING YOU RSS OR WHATEVER YOU WOULD NOT APPRECIATE IT
go ahead and call me RSS...i shall interpret it as Robust Saint Soldiers :@ ...and if u mean the rashtriya swayamsewak sangh, well my views are pretty much clear to prove that i m NOT one of them, maybe health wise i am coz i m skinny...LOL
3) AS YOU WILL RECALL I SAID THAT PEOPLE FROM BOTH SIKH

ISM AND HINDUISM WERE BRAVE ONLY BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT OUR PEOPLE TO BE UNDER FALSE ILLUSIONS OF THINKING WE ARE THE ONLY BRAVE RACE THAT SAVED INDIA, WHICH IM SURE YOU'LL AGREE IS NOT THE CASE.

tell me which community had the balls to collide head on with the barbaric and undefeated afghans? which indian king (besides maharaja ranjit singh) kicked them outta Punjab and went all the way to their home in Kabul to drop them off there? yes i agree rajputs and marathas are brave communities and i respect them for that, but go ask any rajput or maratha how much they respect Sikhs!
In the legend of Bhagat Singh, the character of a Brahmin warrior /

Freedom fighter called Chandrasekhar Azad.This was the guy that Bhagat Singh

followed,( the big man played by Sunny Deol in the movie) was a Brahmin by the

name of Chadrasekhar Azad, who by the time he died at age 25, had killed over a

hundred British oppressors! That is more than Bhagat Singh and Uddam Singh and

any other Sikh freedom fighter!

Madan Lal Dhingra another HINDU came to England and also killed a

British villain years before Uddam Singh - Read about it!

Subhash Chandra Bhose another HINDU, a film about him will be released

Next year, also fought against the British and did more than most!

man u juz love the copy paste tool :@

IT DOESNT REALLTY MATTER WHAT RELIGION THESE PEOPLE WERE, THE FACT IS THEY WERE GOOD PEOPLE.i dont think ANYONE said even ONE word against any indian freedom fighter mentioned by u in this thread!!
I NOTICE A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US SIKHS OF INDIA AND THE SIKHS ABROAD.
and the difference is that sadly majority of Sikhs in India, especially the younger generation have lost it! i have students come to my university STRAIGHT FROM PUNJAB and they are the worst "Sikhs" i have ever seen...so much so that talking to them is like inviting tons of discouragement :@

take it easy buddy :e: