Where do you SURF/POST?

Jkaur

http://www.tapoban.org/phorum - Generally very panthic (although it leans slightly towards AKJ) and gives stories of different Gursikhs from different jathas in many different periods in Sikh history. Generally very good, productive threads as well.

And

http://forums.waheguroo.com - I think all of us are more than familiar with Sikhsangat.com. This site is probably the best exchange of information between Sikh youth on the internet in terms of beginners into Sikhi gaining knowledge along with other Sikh youth maintaining a network of "Sikh Sangat".

These two sites are the only ones I think Sikh Youth need.

But of course, thats only my personal opinion.

My desire for knowledge, inspiration, and basic curiousity/boredom etc. is fulfilled with only these 2 sites.

I'm sure others might have more sites that they think are productive and pro gurmat inspirational,

But for me, these 2 sites are the only sites I see out there that are overall positive influences instead of argument places and time wasters.

What about other stuff like cars, or jokes, even other social boards? I know most of them are just a waste of time, but some are cool..

I go to edmunds.com to check out the specs of new car models.. :@

other than that i luv to browse ebay.com even though not buying anything.. :@

madblast site is also good humor one.. but i won't encourage others to visit it.. cauz it may not suit them lol..