Sikhs Deserve Freedom

SaRpAnCh

dont tell me what i have read or what i have not little kid yourself haha. Who is tryin to do shiat?We tryin to preach about khalistan and what happened to sikhs, to MY FAMILY.

Internet warrior?is that all you can say, you are a ignorant kid.

"I challenge any Khalistani on this website to prove to me that Sikhs Want Khalistan…"

Do you have brains?what are you asking?

My Khalistani bro… on this website for many years I have been hearing the same “crap” that you project. (We will make khalistan.. Injustice… We Can.. etc…) well let me tell you what… it will be hard but u might as well digest some hard heavy truth…. YO CANT AND YOU WONT BE ABLE TO DO SHIAAAAAAT’’…

You know it as well… that you r willing to do nothing more than be a internet warrior like SaRpanch.. who I believe is a government official..

And who ever that u think r ur Khalistani brothers.. who walk besides you.. LOL is nothing but your very own ego… you referred to SGGS man tell others the truth which I already know by answering this question… How many times have you read SGGS…. Never “in-it” M8… you r a kid bro and its about time that u stopped going to khalistani web sites filled with crap…

Alite I am going to get down hard now yeh… For all of you guys who think that you know too much… I challenge any Khalistani on this website to prove to me that Sikhs Want Khalistan…

:TH:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes restate it?

Hey little kid, come see me and my family in punjab. ask my daddi(grandma) jee what did the police do to our family members after 1984. You are sayin I should forget the fact that a thanedar(police guy) can reach my mothers breast and leave, I should forget this?.

Khalistan is more than the attacks on sri darbar sahib. Why dont you take a trip to villages in punjab who were attacked by the military and harassed by the police like my area. Distt:kapurthala thana Bholath. sp brar and sp gill and many more <admin-profanity filter activated>. Maybe you are one of those lucky guys whose family was rich, living in a city, safe with security and with no discrimination. If one thanedar had reached your mothers breast and slapped her around, you wouldn't take the stance you are taking today against khalistan. So dont tell me what I need to read or If I ever read SGGS or if I need to support khalistan or not.

Let me restate my question its a bit miss leading... this way....

The reason why you claim that Sikhs want khalistan is because injustice was done to Sikhs in 1984 rite... You were definitely not the guys who were affected... And more than half of you guys are not even in India.. The guys who were affected by 1984 crisis are still living in India??

Why?? If India is so unjust then why are they still living in India... If India is so unjust.. Then how come i roam the streets openly without being discriminated...

My question... Are Sikhs being miss treated in India? Do Sikhs In Punjab want Khalistan?..... Let me tell you what if the answer was yes then the fight in India would still be on....

you remind of those people, whose mother was raped yesterday night and they forget about it by tomorrow morning and whoever raped their mother people like you would go back and become friends with them. Dont tell me if I am living in punjab or not, I was born and brought up in punjab. My grandparents are finally living in punjab these days. My moms family is living in punjab today. you are one of those lost guys who have no idea about the attrocities in punjab in the early 90's. All you know is we support khalistan because of the 84 attacks?

Umm, stop flaming me and prove me wrong. How is Khalistan going to support itself, answer it with credible source instead of SPAMING like little kids.

And Sarpanch is racist because this is the third time I have seen him put up videos De-meaning A religion and we are suppose to recpect every religion, Guru nanak Dev ji respected hinduism why can't you fools do the same?

This is called Sikh extremism. Prove me wrong with a valid arguments rather than flaming me because all your doing by paming is proving me right.Prove that Khalistan can Stand on it's on. Prove it won't become a failed state. Prove there won't be blood shed.

Also, Sant Bhindrawala had a vision for Khalistan which none of you do. He had a plan on how it would be run and how it would survive. Do some research before you talk smack.

All you Khalistan haters say what you want but don't you dare call us stupid for promoting Khalistan that is a direct insult on the Shaheeds,we are honouring the Shaheeds and forwarding the cause countless Sikhs died innocents,women raped,Gurdwareh attacked,Sikh library burned down ,Guru Granth sahib di beadbi,saroops burned,Genocide commited,kids killed,sikh almost finished off and you call me stupid for doing parchaar,you call me a racist,you call me an <banned word filter activated>,extreamist????take a look at yourslef your living a false life,you say we are not slaves well you go to panjab and pind by pind see how people are dying there and suffering,and what has happned,if we continue this way i am saddend to say another 1984 will happen before we wake up,and all you RSS types of Sikhs go to hinduvoice.co.uk or some other site don't need you here pretending to be Sikhs when your not, I will continue to upload videos,and i will do more now!!!!! You lost have pushed your luck

wjkk

wjkf jee,

How would Khalistan survive economically?

Well, how did India and Pakistan survive after independence? UAE gained its independence in 1971 and it is surviving. Same way Khalistan will survive but it will not be a third world country because Sikhs are very hard working people. Punjab is a cultivated land and it provides most of the food for India. Punjab produces corn, wheat, sugarcanes, sporting goods, clothing, industrial material and many other commodities. Khalistani government will keep this stuff as much as it needs and the rest will be shipped out to other countries as a trade and in return oil and other necessities will be bought. No one in Khalistan will die out of hunger because if Punjab can provide food for 90% of the Indian population then it surely can provide food for everyone in Khalistan because the population in Khalistan will be a lot less than Indian population.

Who will be the leader of Khalistan?

Panj Pyare will be the leaders of Khalistan. Elections will be held every four years and people will choose Panj Pyare. These Panj Pyare will rule under the authority of Akaal Takhat Sahib. Every city will have Panj Pyare as its leader. There will be no bad leaders in Khalistan because when Khalsa Panth starts doing Naam Simran in the morning, it will gain spiritual power which no one will be able to destroy. Foundation of Khalistan will be laid upon the power of Naam Simran. Guru Gobind Singh Ji said "When Khalsa starts following the true path of the Guru Granth Sahib and abandons all the bad things, I will give them sovereignty." So when the time for Khalistan comes, every Sikh will be a true Sikh and there will be no bad people in Sikhism. Guru Ji said "Raaj Karega Khalsa Aakki Rahe Na Koe" which means Khalsa shall rule and there will be no one against Khalsa. Khalsa Raj (Khalistan) shall come for sure. Khalistan will be a true Khalsa Raj.

What about sea ports?

There are 42 landlocked countries in the world that are surviving. To say or think that just because of lack of seaport Khalistan will not survive is irrational. There are many third world countries that have sea ports such as Sri Lanka, and Brazil. Landlocked countries are helped by their neighboring countries that have seaports. In return these countries get money and/or something else in exchange. There are numerous possibilities in business. We can use Pakistan’s and/or India’s seaports. I don’t think there is any country that does not want to do business and make profit. How exactly would this work depends on the future, circumstances and situations. Oil can also be imported through India or Pakistan. United Nations is working on passing a treaty that would help landlocked countries get access to seaports. We can survive without a seaport.

What would happen if there is war between Pakistan and India?

Khalistan will be a neutral country and will be a buffer state between the two countries. With Khalistan as a buffer state both countries will feel safe from each other. Neither Pakistan nor India would dare to step on Khalistan's boundaries. India has fought two wars with Pakistan and every time Pakistan was defeated because only Sikhs fought on the boundaries of Punjab. Sikhs are a martial race. British recognized that soon after Punjab was annexed. Guru Gobind Singh Ji made Sikhs saint-warriors. Sikhs in Khalistan will be true saints and warriors. They will have power of Naam Simran because they will free Khalistan on the power of Naam Simran and one who has this power is never afraid of anyone other than God. By doing Nam Simran one never fears death. We have numerous example from the 18th century. Sikh country will be very powerful and Pakistan would not try to mess with it. Hindus can't fight, so there is no question that Indian government will ever dream of attacking Khalistan. If there is war between India and Pakistan, they will have to fight it outside of Sikh territory.

What about control over Gurdwaras outside of Khalistan?

Well, all the Gurdwaras will be directly controlled by the Khalistani government run under Akaal Takhat Sahib. Currently, Indian government is not doing anything about the Gurdwaras in Pakistan, Afghanistan and other countries because the Indian government doesn't want Sikhs to be attached with their Gurdwaras. Indian government thinks the only way to destroy Sikhism is to keep Sikhs away from Guru Granth Sahib's message and the Gurdwaras. Gurdwaras outside of India are still standing without the support of Indian government but when there is Khalistan, the government will do its best to take care of these holy places and agreements will be made with the other countries that would give us the direct control over the Gurdwaras. We can negotiate with Pakistani government and have control over our Gurdwaras and they can have control over their mosques. We will negotiate with Pakistani government to give us the control over Sikh Gurdwaras. Committees will be established to manage these Gurdwaras. Monthly reports will be submitted to the officials (not necessarily to the federal government). The money of the Gurdwaras will be spent in managing the Gurdwaras, Sikh schools, parchaar, helping the poor and needy.

There is no constitution?

Yes, there is but people just never search for it. Khalistan will be totally based on the principles of Sikhi. Gurbani is the constitution. There is not and can never be a better constitution than Gurbani. Guru Ji wrote this constitution more than 400 years ago. But look at the reality. Constitution of the USA was written ten years after thirteen colonies gained independence. Constitution of India was written three years after it gained independence. If these countries can write their constitution after independence then why can't we? No country is perfect. Every country has loopholes in its laws and policies so expecting flawless plans and policies from Khalistanis is not realistic. Laws can be changed. India has amended its constitution many times. So, do not expect a perfect constitution and policies from Khalistan.

We should free it peacefully?

Guru Gobind Singh Ji said "Koi Kisi Ko Raaj Na Dehain, Jo Lehain Nij Bal Se Lehain" which means "no one gives one freedom and sovereignty, the only way to gain independence is by through power." So is Guru Ji wrong? No definitely not. Thousands Sikhs were killed because they did not have arms and weapons to defend them from mobs. Had they had weapons they would have protected themselves just like couple of Sikhs protected Sees Ganj Sahib Gurdwara in Delhi from four thousand Hindus by taking up arms. Power is not just war with weapons but also war with the pen, intellect, diplomacy and justice. Sikhs lack these today which is why Sikhs need Khalistan.

Some people say that their families were killed on the name of Khalistan so they don't support it. But they should look at the facts. If there was Khalistan their families would have never gotten killed. Also, their families were killed because they were Sikhs. Five thousand Sikhs didn't support Khalistan when they were killed in the streets. They were killed because they were Sikhs. Indian government just used the name of Khalistan as an excuse but in reality Indian government never liked any Sikh whether he was Khalistani or Indian.

Some people ask What does Khalistan mean for Sikhs in foreign countries? Well, the answer is simple. Khalistan will play a great role in the lives of foreign Sikhs. A strong country will represent them and will preach Sikhi. Foreign countries will understand the true meaning of Kirpan and Sikhs will be allowed to wear Kirpans at all places. Now, Sikhs can't wear Kirpans on airplanes, immigration office, courts and even jails. Governments will never understand the true meaning of Kirpan unless a country represents Sikhi and supports this idea. People think of Sikhi as just a sect because there is no representation of Sikhi in world's politics. Jews thought Christianity was a sect but this changed when Christians took over some countries and they became a separate religion. Khalistan will represent all Sikhs living anywhere in the world. After 9/11 a Sikh was killed in Arizona and many were attacked but the government didn't do much about it. No one even remembers that Sikh now. Khalistan will preach Sikhi and will represent Sikhi and will force the foreign governments to take control and punish the criminals. There will be less discrimination, killing and misunderstanding about Sikhi. In fact, there will be no more misunderstanding and discrimination when there is Khalistan. You will see, Khalistan will be the most powerful country in the world. I can go on but I think you understand what I mean.

Also, I think the Panthic Rehat Maryada should be one before there is Khalistan because Sikhs should be connected to each other spiritually. If we drop our differences and keep our own different Rehat Maryada then we won't become a single family. Even if we assume that after keeping our differences we manage to free Khalistan then which Rehat Maryada will be issued from Akaal Takhat Sahib? Sikhs will end up fighting with each other. Example of the thirteen colonies is a perfect example to look at. The thirteen colonies dropped their difference and defeated British. After they gained independence, they became so weak because there was no central government. They started fighting each other internally to gain more power. So I personally think we should become one first and have one Rehat Maryada. Besides, Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave us one Rehat Maryada not many.

According to the book of Bhai Rama Singh "Roop Gobind Ka, Raj Khalse Da, Sikka Sone Da" the Khalsa Raj will come for sure. He was a great person with very high spirituality. He has written many things about Khalistan. I recommend everyone to read it because it explains the true concept of Khalistan. It also explains how Khalistan will be free and how Indian government will be defeated. So if you want to learn the real truth read this book, otherwise you will miss a lot about the concept of Khalistan.

Guru Arjan Dev Ji gave the sacrifice and we became victorious. Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji gave the sacrifice, and we became victorious. Guru Gobind Singh’s entire family gave the sacrifice and we became victorious. Today, our Akal Takhat has chosen to offer itself as a sacrifice, and we shall not lose. We will get our Khalistan.

So get those doubts about Khalistan out of your minds. Khalistan will come. Sikhs will rule Punjab because Punjab belongs to Sikhs and it is their birthright. Finally I want to say Khalistan is needed for some of the following reasons:

1. No more attacks on Sikh Gurus by Indian government's agents

2. A central government that represents Sikhs

3. All Sikhs of all races need a homeland

4. It is the duty of all Sikhs to protect Sikhi

5. To keep Sikhi alive by promoting it in other countries in better ways and offer PhDs of Guru Granth Sahib in Sikh universities

6. A peaceful life for all Sikhs which Sikhs haven't enjoyed since 1849

7. Freedom to wear Kirpan at all places

8. Complete break off from the Hindus and Bipran Ki Reet

9. No more discrimination, injustice and lies to Sikhs

10. No more oppression, holocausts and attacks on Golden Temple

11. No more disappearance of Sikhs in Punjab

12. No more killing of Sikhs in fake encounters

13. No more of insults of Sikh women, turban and Sikh principles

many more reasons but I hope you understand now.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

This is called Sikh extremism.

There are a handful of idiots on this forum who claim to be Khalistanis but chances are they are no more than 14 or 15 years old, and even that may be stretching it judging from how their posts read. You cannot call them 'extremists' or view this as a form of 'Sikh extremism' because these few kids are not even legit in the first place and should not be taken seriously.

Khalistan is no doubt a radical ideology. That is not a bad thing and it will take a mature person to understand and accept why Khalistan is a radical yet legitimate demand. All revolutionary causes are radical since they challenge the existing establishment. Extreme measures taken against the Sikhs in India have resulted in an extreme reaction - calling, fighting also, for an independent Sikh state that will exist outside the boundaries of India - a land that Punjabis (and so the overwhelming majority of Sikhs) are racially, culturally and historically apart of - regardless of whether identity crisis suffering net Khalistanis can accept this or not.

What Khalistan is not however is an anti-Hindu movement and this is something the couple of idiotic armchair generals on this forum clearly dont understand, and so therefore, dont even understand what the movement for Khalistan is about in the first place. Id like to see these internet Khalistanis read out all these daft comments they post on this forum to their families because i am certain they were not raised to have such obnoxious personalities. Im sure a good old fashioned belt and shoe behind the a** from their parents, uncles, aunties, grandparents would probably follow if they were to do that.

It has become easy to label oneself a Khalistani nowadays yet be completely unable to justify why you support this cause or give anyone some intellectual reasoning for what Khalistan is and what was the background for this movement; why the Sikhs can be classified as a nation and what benefits an independent Khalistan can bring for the Sikhs.

But on that same note challenging supporters of Khalistan to 'prove' that a 'majority' of Sikhs in India support independence is a stupid request and can only be met with stupid answers. Nothing can be proved short of an atmosphere where Khalistanis are free to peacefully campaign for the cause and when an impartial third body can organise and supervise a plebiscite on the question of Khalistan. In other words, nothing can be proved or disproved in a mere debate since we're talking ideologies here, not mathematics.

Regards,

All you Khalistan haters say what you want but don't you dare call us stupid for promoting Khalistan that is a direct insult on the Shaheeds,we are honouring the Shaheeds and forwarding the cause countless Sikhs died innocents,women raped,Gurdwareh attacked,Sikh library burned down ,Guru Granth sahib di beadbi,saroops burned,Genocide commited,kids killed,sikh almost finished off and you call me stupid for doing parchaar,you call me a racist,you call me an <banned word filter activated>,extreamist????take a look at yourslef your living a false life,you say we are not slaves well you go to panjab and pind by pind see how people are dying there and suffering,and what has happned,if we continue this way i am saddend to say another 1984 will happen before we wake up,and all you RSS types of Sikhs go to hinduvoice.co.uk or some other site don't need you here pretending to be Sikhs when your not, I will continue to upload videos,and i will do more now!!!!! You lost have pushed your luck

Man you are so deluded its actually disturbing. The only thing you personally are 'forwarding' is your own character assassination on this forum. Your posts and so-called 'promotion' of Khalistan have no merit to them and make you look like an utter fool. You are saying here that certain other people are living a 'false life' altho the irony of course is that you seem to actually believe that you are some kind of hard-core activist and that your comments and posts on this forum are in some way furthering the cause of Khalistan and translating to its progression on the ground.

I am highly suspicious of you because your twisted views and comments here dont reflect the common views of real Khalistani organisation or activists and infact your childish and uneducated comments here harm the image of Khalistan supporters and sympathisers. Not only that, but you are promoting websites like 'hinduvoice' which id never heard of and im sure many others here never heard of until you've brought such things to our attention (and for what reason?)

You need to grow up or come clean about who you are and what your real agenda is.

Man you are so deluded its actually disturbing. The only thing you personally are 'forwarding' is your own character assassination on this forum. Your posts and so-called 'promotion' of Khalistan have no merit to them and make you look like an utter fool. You are saying here that certain other people are living a 'false life' altho the irony of course is that you seem to actually believe that you are some kind of hard-core activist and that your comments and posts on this forum are in some way furthering the cause of Khalistan and translating to its progression on the ground.

I am highly suspicious of you because your twisted views and comments here dont reflect the common views of real Khalistani organisation or activists and infact your childish and uneducated comments here harm the image of Khalistan supporters and sympathisers. Not only that, but you are promoting websites like 'hinduvoice' which id never heard of and im sure many others here never heard of until you've brought such things to our attention (and for what reason?)

You need to grow up or come clean about who you are and what your real agenda is.

What do you mean?You claim to represent Dal Khalsa don't mean everyone has to take in your views of your Dal,what do you do in the West to promote Freedom we youth are part of no groups, or dals,we are freelance,you are suspicious of me why?What did all the so called leaders of Khalistan achieve they were out for power just like all politicians,you say i have bought Hindu voice to your attention ,well why don't you go visit the site mate,and see what they call sikhs 'Wa*k**Rs,thats what they call us,so i refer all you anti Khalistan,anti new generation of Khalistan supporters to go on that site and join them in insulting Khalistan,and people who stop beadbi (in UK).As thats all they seem to talk about on there,Im not saying im making a change on the ground in Panjab,but i am saying for sure i am creating awarness to people around me,im not no one to say whether im a hard core activist,all you Political parties seem to do is want votes,and if you see any competition you put them down,im suspicious of you mate,so don;t slander me look at yourself and what you are doing,you go on about harming the Image and other stuff,well im not one to shy away from the truth,and keep the sugar in the tea,i say it how it is without any icing on the cake

Again, you fail to provide how you will run Khalistan, instead you just keep attacking by calling us Supports of Bharat matha and little kids.

Did I once say i was against the Khalistani movement? no i didn't. not my fault you can read past the first sentence.

Like i said PROVE how you will run Khalistan. All your doing is spamming the same thing over and over again. :ans