Sikhs Deserve Freedom

SaRpAnCh

Again, you fail to provide how you will run Khalistan, instead you just keep attacking by calling us Supports of Bharat matha and little kids.

Did I once say i was against the Khalistani movement? no i didn't. not my fault you can read past the first sentence.

Like i said PROVE how you will run Khalistan. All your doing is spamming the same thing over and over again. :ans

We don't need to prove nothing to you all will happen with the grace of Guru Sahib

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wjkk

wjkf jee,

How would Khalistan survive economically?

Well, how did India and Pakistan survive after independence? UAE gained its independence in 1971 and it is surviving. Same way Khalistan will survive but it will not be a third world country because Sikhs are very hard working people. Punjab is a cultivated land and it provides most of the food for India. Punjab produces corn, wheat, sugarcanes, sporting goods, clothing, industrial material and many other commodities. Khalistani government will keep this stuff as much as it needs and the rest will be shipped out to other countries as a trade and in return oil and other necessities will be bought. No one in Khalistan will die out of hunger because if Punjab can provide food for 90% of the Indian population then it surely can provide food for everyone in Khalistan because the population in Khalistan will be a lot less than Indian population.

Who will be the leader of Khalistan?

Panj Pyare will be the leaders of Khalistan. Elections will be held every four years and people will choose Panj Pyare. These Panj Pyare will rule under the authority of Akaal Takhat Sahib. Every city will have Panj Pyare as its leader. There will be no bad leaders in Khalistan because when Khalsa Panth starts doing Naam Simran in the morning, it will gain spiritual power which no one will be able to destroy. Foundation of Khalistan will be laid upon the power of Naam Simran. Guru Gobind Singh Ji said "When Khalsa starts following the true path of the Guru Granth Sahib and abandons all the bad things, I will give them sovereignty." So when the time for Khalistan comes, every Sikh will be a true Sikh and there will be no bad people in Sikhism. Guru Ji said "Raaj Karega Khalsa Aakki Rahe Na Koe" which means Khalsa shall rule and there will be no one against Khalsa. Khalsa Raj (Khalistan) shall come for sure. Khalistan will be a true Khalsa Raj.

What about sea ports?

There are 42 landlocked countries in the world that are surviving. To say or think that just because of lack of seaport Khalistan will not survive is irrational. There are many third world countries that have sea ports such as Sri Lanka, and Brazil. Landlocked countries are helped by their neighboring countries that have seaports. In return these countries get money and/or something else in exchange. There are numerous possibilities in business. We can use Pakistan’s and/or India’s seaports. I don’t think there is any country that does not want to do business and make profit. How exactly would this work depends on the future, circumstances and situations. Oil can also be imported through India or Pakistan. United Nations is working on passing a treaty that would help landlocked countries get access to seaports. We can survive without a seaport.

What would happen if there is war between Pakistan and India?

Khalistan will be a neutral country and will be a buffer state between the two countries. With Khalistan as a buffer state both countries will feel safe from each other. Neither Pakistan nor India would dare to step on Khalistan's boundaries. India has fought two wars with Pakistan and every time Pakistan was defeated because only Sikhs fought on the boundaries of Punjab. Sikhs are a martial race. British recognized that soon after Punjab was annexed. Guru Gobind Singh Ji made Sikhs saint-warriors. Sikhs in Khalistan will be true saints and warriors. They will have power of Naam Simran because they will free Khalistan on the power of Naam Simran and one who has this power is never afraid of anyone other than God. By doing Nam Simran one never fears death. We have numerous example from the 18th century. Sikh country will be very powerful and Pakistan would not try to mess with it. Hindus can't fight, so there is no question that Indian government will ever dream of attacking Khalistan. If there is war between India and Pakistan, they will have to fight it outside of Sikh territory.

What about control over Gurdwaras outside of Khalistan?

Well, all the Gurdwaras will be directly controlled by the Khalistani government run under Akaal Takhat Sahib. Currently, Indian government is not doing anything about the Gurdwaras in Pakistan, Afghanistan and other countries because the Indian government doesn't want Sikhs to be attached with their Gurdwaras. Indian government thinks the only way to destroy Sikhism is to keep Sikhs away from Guru Granth Sahib's message and the Gurdwaras. Gurdwaras outside of India are still standing without the support of Indian government but when there is Khalistan, the government will do its best to take care of these holy places and agreements will be made with the other countries that would give us the direct control over the Gurdwaras. We can negotiate with Pakistani government and have control over our Gurdwaras and they can have control over their mosques. We will negotiate with Pakistani government to give us the control over Sikh Gurdwaras. Committees will be established to manage these Gurdwaras. Monthly reports will be submitted to the officials (not necessarily to the federal government). The money of the Gurdwaras will be spent in managing the Gurdwaras, Sikh schools, parchaar, helping the poor and needy.

There is no constitution?

Yes, there is but people just never search for it. Khalistan will be totally based on the principles of Sikhi. Gurbani is the constitution. There is not and can never be a better constitution than Gurbani. Guru Ji wrote this constitution more than 400 years ago. But look at the reality. Constitution of the USA was written ten years after thirteen colonies gained independence. Constitution of India was written three years after it gained independence. If these countries can write their constitution after independence then why can't we? No country is perfect. Every country has loopholes in its laws and policies so expecting flawless plans and policies from Khalistanis is not realistic. Laws can be changed. India has amended its constitution many times. So, do not expect a perfect constitution and policies from Khalistan.

We should free it peacefully?

Guru Gobind Singh Ji said "Koi Kisi Ko Raaj Na Dehain, Jo Lehain Nij Bal Se Lehain" which means "no one gives one freedom and sovereignty, the only way to gain independence is by through power." So is Guru Ji wrong? No definitely not. Thousands Sikhs were killed because they did not have arms and weapons to defend them from mobs. Had they had weapons they would have protected themselves just like couple of Sikhs protected Sees Ganj Sahib Gurdwara in Delhi from four thousand Hindus by taking up arms. Power is not just war with weapons but also war with the pen, intellect, diplomacy and justice. Sikhs lack these today which is why Sikhs need Khalistan.

Some people say that their families were killed on the name of Khalistan so they don't support it. But they should look at the facts. If there was Khalistan their families would have never gotten killed. Also, their families were killed because they were Sikhs. Five thousand Sikhs didn't support Khalistan when they were killed in the streets. They were killed because they were Sikhs. Indian government just used the name of Khalistan as an excuse but in reality Indian government never liked any Sikh whether he was Khalistani or Indian.

Some people ask What does Khalistan mean for Sikhs in foreign countries? Well, the answer is simple. Khalistan will play a great role in the lives of foreign Sikhs. A strong country will represent them and will preach Sikhi. Foreign countries will understand the true meaning of Kirpan and Sikhs will be allowed to wear Kirpans at all places. Now, Sikhs can't wear Kirpans on airplanes, immigration office, courts and even jails. Governments will never understand the true meaning of Kirpan unless a country represents Sikhi and supports this idea. People think of Sikhi as just a sect because there is no representation of Sikhi in world's politics. Jews thought Christianity was a sect but this changed when Christians took over some countries and they became a separate religion. Khalistan will represent all Sikhs living anywhere in the world. After 9/11 a Sikh was killed in Arizona and many were attacked but the government didn't do much about it. No one even remembers that Sikh now. Khalistan will preach Sikhi and will represent Sikhi and will force the foreign governments to take control and punish the criminals. There will be less discrimination, killing and misunderstanding about Sikhi. In fact, there will be no more misunderstanding and discrimination when there is Khalistan. You will see, Khalistan will be the most powerful country in the world. I can go on but I think you understand what I mean.

Also, I think the Panthic Rehat Maryada should be one before there is Khalistan because Sikhs should be connected to each other spiritually. If we drop our differences and keep our own different Rehat Maryada then we won't become a single family. Even if we assume that after keeping our differences we manage to free Khalistan then which Rehat Maryada will be issued from Akaal Takhat Sahib? Sikhs will end up fighting with each other. Example of the thirteen colonies is a perfect example to look at. The thirteen colonies dropped their difference and defeated British. After they gained independence, they became so weak because there was no central government. They started fighting each other internally to gain more power. So I personally think we should become one first and have one Rehat Maryada. Besides, Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave us one Rehat Maryada not many.

According to the book of Bhai Rama Singh "Roop Gobind Ka, Raj Khalse Da, Sikka Sone Da" the Khalsa Raj will come for sure. He was a great person with very high spirituality. He has written many things about Khalistan. I recommend everyone to read it because it explains the true concept of Khalistan. It also explains how Khalistan will be free and how Indian government will be defeated. So if you want to learn the real truth read this book, otherwise you will miss a lot about the concept of Khalistan.

Guru Arjan Dev Ji gave the sacrifice and we became victorious. Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji gave the sacrifice, and we became victorious. Guru Gobind Singh’s entire family gave the sacrifice and we became victorious. Today, our Akal Takhat has chosen to offer itself as a sacrifice, and we shall not lose. We will get our Khalistan.

So get those doubts about Khalistan out of your minds. Khalistan will come. Sikhs will rule Punjab because Punjab belongs to Sikhs and it is their birthright. Finally I want to say Khalistan is needed for some of the following reasons:

1. No more attacks on Sikh Gurus by Indian government's agents

2. A central government that represents Sikhs

3. All Sikhs of all races need a homeland

4. It is the duty of all Sikhs to protect Sikhi

5. To keep Sikhi alive by promoting it in other countries in better ways and offer PhDs of Guru Granth Sahib in Sikh universities

6. A peaceful life for all Sikhs which Sikhs haven't enjoyed since 1849

7. Freedom to wear Kirpan at all places

8. Complete break off from the Hindus and Bipran Ki Reet

9. No more discrimination, injustice and lies to Sikhs

10. No more oppression, holocausts and attacks on Golden Temple

11. No more disappearance of Sikhs in Punjab

12. No more killing of Sikhs in fake encounters

13. No more of insults of Sikh women, turban and Sikh principles

many more reasons but I hope you understand now.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

First of all i would like to appologize for not seeing this, and thank Khalsaforce for a good reply now I will answer the following:

Economic: We can now see how pakistan is surviving( a failed State according to CNN) and your saying food alone will back the new economy? I'm not sure about this but again Japan became a superpower only from raw materials.

Leader of Khalistan: I agree with you there.

Seaports: I doubt India will let us use there seaports and same goes for pakistan. Also, I have not heart about that UN program, I will do research on it.

Gurudwaras outside Khalistan: Again i do not think Indian Goverment will allow that but they could be Claimed as embassy of khalistan.

consititution: Yes finally someone knows what they are talking about!!!

Freeing Khalistan: If we did it by force we will lose India as an ally therefore no seaports in India and no control of gurudwaras in India. Pakistan in my opnion would not serve us any good. They are a failed State Which can alter there position anytime. We need support of a Western nation whether It is Canada Or US, it doesn't matter.

However, what about hindus who live in Punjab today? I Surely don't want to see 1984 happen to them.

Again, you fail to provide how you will run Khalistan, instead you just keep attacking by calling us Supports of Bharat matha and little kids.

Did I once say i was against the Khalistani movement? no i didn't. not my fault you can read past the first sentence.

Like i said PROVE how you will run Khalistan. All your doing is spamming the same thing over and over again. :ans

We don't need to prove nothing to you all will happen with the grace of Guru Sahib

then Keep spaming for all i care LOL.gif

We don't need India as an ally,India will split in to mini states,and Pakistan is likley to collapse in to the same baluch,peshawari,lahori Kashmiri,and so on,we have rivers in Panjab and will use those as our sea ports,

Yay, finally you open your Brain. d_oh.gif

India is the emerging country for the next superpower along with China. How can it spilt into State?

Pakistan will not spilt into different states, What makes you think this will happen? Every muslim in pakistan is sunni(or shite I get em confused), they will likely come under Taliban Control.

umm, rivers?!?! dude those rivers run through pkaistan or India to get to us.

We don't need India as an ally,India will split in to mini states,and Pakistan is likley to collapse in to the same baluch,peshawari,lahori Kashmiri,and so on,we have rivers in Panjab and will use those as our sea ports,

India is the emerging country for the next superpower along with China. How can it spilt into State?

Pakistan will not spilt into different states, What makes you think this will happen? Every muslim in pakistan is sunni(or shite I get em confused), they will likely come under Taliban Control.

Pakistan is unstable ,half want azaad Kashmir,half want azad Balouchistan,and the others want Waziristan,once Musharaffs gone things will get messed up,and it will fall apart,Indias becoming a economical power through corruption,its doomed to failiure ,just like the Soviet Union,wasn't that a Super power at one time and now look at it,a wreck,Russia,which split into mini states,The same will happen to India,i can assure you.Khalistan won;t be based on Panjab now,will be much bigger than that i can assure you,Rivers run through Kashmir mostly the Himalayas,we can make treatys with neaighbouring States,we wont need to make water treatys with India,as all Panjabs rivers will be incorporated into Khalistan,we may need treaty's with Pakistan,or whatever Country is there as all rivers flow out to the sea through what is now Pakistan,once water treaty's are made is all cool

Pakistan is unstable ,half want azaad Kashmir,half want azad Balouchistan,and the others want Waziristan,once Musharaffs gone things will get messed up,and it will fall apart,Indias becoming a economical power through corruption,its doomed to failiure ,just like the Soviet Union,wasn't that a Super power at one time and now look at it,a wreck,Russia,which split into mini states,The same will happen to India,i can assure you.Khalistan won;t be based on Panjab now,will be much bigger than that i can assure you,Rivers run through Kashmir mostly the Himalayas,we can make treatys with neaighbouring States,we wont need to make water treatys with India,as all Panjabs rivers will be incorporated into Khalistan,we may need treaty's with Pakistan,or whatever Country is there as all rivers flow out to the sea through what is now Pakistan,once water treaty's are made is all cool

umm, azad Kashmir is theirs already. Baluchistan is not under Pakistani goverment control and neither is Waziristan. Andd all of em harbor Taliban so guess who will control Pakistan next?

As for india becoming a supeopower throught corruption, please explain and Soviet Union did not fall because of corruption it fell because of Western intelligence.

First of all i would like to appologize for not seeing this, and thank Khalsaforce for a good reply now I will answer the following:

Economic: We can now see how pakistan is surviving( a failed State according to CNN) and your saying food alone will back the new economy? I'm not sure about this but again Japan became a superpower only from raw materials.

Well I believe after general musharaff took over pakistan is doing a pretty darn good job with their economy. If pakistan wasn't doing good with their economy they wouldn't be having trade deals with countries like America,Switzerland,india and many other. Pakistan have way more jobs before general musharaf took over. so yeah its a pretty stable country but still under development just like india. well we have factories that build trains and those trains are shipped to countries like germany and italy. we will use these kind of resources in punjab to support our economy and also invent new resources to support such as different food market and technology stuff. you know we will have too many educated people in punjab and that will be the best part of Khalistan.

Seaports: I doubt India will let us use there seaports and same goes for pakistan. Also, I have not heart about that UN program, I will do research on it.

Well if india wont let us use their seaport then we will ship some grain and wheat over to pakistan so we can use their seaports and then I believe india will be friends with us. like in theb egining india did not support pakistan but now they are having big trade deals. Well that UN Program is out and working these days. I will find a copy of it.

Gurudwaras outside Khalistan: Again i do not think Indian Goverment will allow that but they could be Claimed as embassy of khalistan.

If pakistan can let us protect out gurughars then why wont india?once again we will feed some bone to the dog haha lol. well I dont know about claiming them as embassy infact we dont need to claim them as embassies, just gurudwaras sikh gurughars.

Freeing Khalistan: If we did it by force we will lose India as an ally therefore no seaports in India and no control of gurudwaras in India. Pakistan in my opnion would not serve us any good. They are a failed State Which can alter there position anytime. We need support of a Western nation whether It is Canada Or US, it doesn't matter.

I think Pakistan has a advantage to let us use the seaports so they will at somepoint. Once we gain independence india would have to recognize us as a state of free people. Well for sure we will have support from international sikhs living abroad. but khalistan must have a backbone that will support our country and that is our wheat and our crops you know. make a bunch of money selling our crops to other countries.

However, what about hindus who live in Punjab today? I Surely don't want to see 1984 happen to them.

we even have muslims, christians,atheist and HINDUS living in punjab and other kind of different people. do you think we will make a 1984 for every one of these people?NO. As I stated its a country made for people and any one can live in khalistan, same as guru sahib jee said to become a khalsa you dont have to be born in to the khalsa. race,color,skin doesn't matter you are equal. we follow guru sahib and as i said before it will for sure show us a path to every problem that occurs. There are certain rules to follow for everyone and those panj pyaray will make sure of those rules so there would be no discrimination.

It all sounds easy init... We well do this we well do that... eventually when Khalistan in created it well be nothing more than a backwards corrupt country. Just look at India 50+ years since they got their freedom and is still one of the most corrupt countries in the world... You can just about imagine what khalistan would be.... In India we have a corrupt SGPC and a Corrupt Political leader Badal.. Any ways it would be an extremist government.. During the times of bhindranwale girls at school were told to wear blue and cover their heads and all that crap.. A Khalistan would be like Saudi Arabia.. LOL anyways all u Kharkoos we aren’t going to get Khalistan…..