Muslim Threat to sikhi

Guest balwinderkaur

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bhenjee they are like the JI and the Abu Sayyaf group in philliphines that we have here.. they are all linked actually.. even those militians in kashmir borders.. bhenjee do u know dat da JI members in our country and urs went to Pakistan for training and they actually helped the terrorists in Kashmir.. that shows how many branches they have under one umbrella.. with one mission.. to have only one religion in this world .... and i think everyone here can guess which religion they are fighitng for ;)

Guest balwinderkaur
bhenjee they are like the JI and the Abu Sayyaf group in philliphines that we have here.. they are all linked actually.. even those militians in kashmir borders.. bhenjee do u know dat da JI members in our country and urs went to Pakistan for training and they actually helped the terrorists in Kashmir.. that shows how many branches they have under one umbrella.. with one mission.. to have only one religion in this world .... and i think everyone here can guess which religion they are fighitng for :@

ahh i see. now i get it. :@ thanks for the explanation jkaur and graphics rochak. tongue.gif

sikh groups should strive for a simlar thing,

except for the killing innocent people part.

sikh groups like babbar khalsa should have this many branches too.

but first the sikh militants should get to together, thers too many fighting on there own 2 are better 1 ;)

perhaps they will :T: