This Is Maha Beadhi Infront Of Maharaj Darbar.

N30S1NGH

Guest baba amarjeet singh

woah

actualy for once namastang, (i think this is the first time ever)

i agree with one of your points

at youth rainsbais, smagams, there is a lot of headbanging, screaming, funny noises going on, then the next thing you know, the same individuals are outside having a chat

this is unacceptable

i think that the jeevan of those people you are all discussing is way above our own jeevans.

ridicule them at your own risk

This type of response is typical, if I went on stage and started making noises everyone would assume I was on some next level etc etc etc ... What a Joke!!!!

Answer this one question is it or is it not a distortion of the Gurmantr? Yes or No? The word is written in Sri Guru Granth Sahib and Bhai Gurdas Ji Dea Varaan as 'Va-He-Gu-Ru', every Sikh knows that incorrect pronunciation is very very bad (even if accidental). Yet you think its ok for individuals to recite Va-He-Gu-Ru by making animalistic noises. GRRR, BRRR, AAAAHHHH, BRRRUUAAHHH, OH OH OH, AAAA AAA AAA - none of these sounds even come anywhere close to sounding like Vaheguru. Simran is reciting Vaheguru - not recited some random sound that you can think of.

In par with the Sikh Doctrine these individuals are meditating by damaging the limbs of our Gurus, do you think spirtuall development will be towards the light or dark side? Maharaj ordered Singhs to hit another Singh who accidently recited Gurbani wrong, what action should be taken against those who recite the Gurmantr in such a perverted and demonic way - in the hazoorri of the very Maharaj whos limbs they are damaging.

Sorry guys I’m just totally lost new to all this .am I right in saying that this type of kirtain is totally wrong because of the demonic noises? ? I don’t understand what are they saying they start of slow then all of a sudden its like a wailing wooing noise chanting? what does that bit mean?

Guest baba amarjeet singh

No, not all ppl who make noises are chardi kala.

not all are pakhandis

yes, the sounds you are hearing is not "vahiguru", the sounds that they are hearing may be something different

maharaaj ordered someone to be hit? could you please provide a refernce for this. Elder gursikhs i have spoken to dismiss this sakhi as being made up.

i think that the jeevan of those people you are all discussing is way above our own jeevans.

This type of response is typical, if I went on stage and started making noises everyone would assume I was on some next level etc etc etc ... What a Joke!!!!

Answer this one question is it or is it not a distortion of the Gurmantr? Yes or No? The word is written in Sri Guru Granth Sahib and Bhai Gurdas Ji Dea Varaan as 'Va-He-Gu-Ru', every Sikh knows that incorrect pronunciation is very very bad (even if accidental). Yet you think its ok for individuals to recite Va-He-Gu-Ru by making animalistic noises. GRRR, BRRR, AAAAHHHH, BRRRUUAAHHH, OH OH OH, AAAA AAA AAA - none of these sounds even come anywhere close to sounding like Vaheguru. Simran is reciting Vaheguru - not recited some random sound that you can think of.

In par with the Sikh Doctrine these individuals are meditating by damaging the limbs of our Gurus, do you think spirtuall development will be towards the light or dark side? Maharaj ordered Singhs to hit another Singh who accidently recited Gurbani wrong, what action should be taken against those who recite the Gurmantr in such a perverted and demonic way - in the hazoorri of the very Maharaj whos limbs they are damaging.

that sounds serious! what would happen now? i hope you guys don’t mind me keep asking questions like this i didn’t realise things like this happen its an eye opener

ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ohmy.gif

got a question what do SOME ppl have against the way AKJ do Kirtan??? grin.gif

AKJ that come 2 my local are WKD!!!! :)

I do not mind the way akj do keertan, I quite like some keertanis associated with akj i.e. Bhai Manpreet Singh, Manjeet Singh, Manmohan Singh etc.

However I do have a problem with people distorting Gurbani, we should read gurbani they way it is written, and our gurmantar is written 'Va-He-Gu-Ru' , saying or singing it any other way is beadbi (disrespect - distortion) of Gurbani. You must try to understand the significance of the sakhi where maharaj told a singh to hit another singh who was reading gurbani wrong. The Singh accidently made a mistake in pronunciation, is it therefore not wrong to delibretely mispronunciate Gurbani?

Heres another noise to add to the collection

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...2&q=Sukhpal

"FRRR FRRR, FRRRR, FRRR FRRR, FRRRR" - half way through the video. It sounds like the old landline i used to have in my house in india many years ago. I dont think meditation and contemplation is about immitating the noises made by phone line, I just have a feeling that that is not what Sikhi is about. Oh but wait the Singh(s) doing it is on next level, I dont know, hes next level abhiyassi singh etc etc, is he so much abhiyaasi and so chardi kala that he has to right to break the limbs of our guru. Is his jeevan so great that he can distort the gurmant of Gur Nanak Dev Ji, Is he higher than Guru Nanak Dev Ji - i.e. does he know better than maharaj about how to pronounce to name of god?

Just to reinstate I am not against any jatha or the concept of saas giras simran, I am against the desrespect and pervertion of Gurmant and Gurbani.

"yes, the sounds you are hearing is not "vahiguru", the sounds that they are hearing may be something different"

Yes exactly my point! those sounds may be some spirtual state, the individual performs such tantric practices may even be enjoying them, he may even be in something he considers 'ecstacty' - however what he is doing is not Gurmat, it is not Sikhi. Im glad you ackowledge this.

Unless of course these people have reached a higher state than guru nanak dev ji and have discovered a sound more divine then vaheguru what they are doing is totally wrong. - even if that was the case it would not be sikhi, it would be a self destruvctive spirtual cult.

"that sounds serious! what would happen now? i hope you guys don’t mind me keep asking questions like this i didn’t realise things like this happen its an eye opener"

Its good this issue is being discussed on a serious level, organisations such as R4G who have a history of dealing with cases where Gurbani is disrespected, will be looked to to provide a stance. There is no debate about whether or not such actions or right or wrong in the hazoor of maharaj. It is very very very clearly wrong. The question now is what should be done, such actions are disrespecting Gurbani and also prevent others from feeling peace in the presence of Maharaj - not to mention put of new comers into Sikhi as stated by Namstang. In Sikhi would act can be worse than delibretely distoring the bani of our Gurus, is anything worse - nothing is worse!!!!

Howver now the question is what should be done, hopefully someone from R4G will soon respond and we can take it from there.