This Is Maha Beadhi Infront Of Maharaj Darbar.

N30S1NGH

Guest baba amarjeet singh

well pwalla slandering aint gr8, but u have slandered niddar

wether he an <banned word filter activated>, manmukh waeva

u still slandered him

gauVI ]

gourree ||

Gauree:

inMdau inMdau mo kau logu inMdau ]

ni(n)dho ni(n)dho mo ko log ni(n)dho ||

Slander me, slander me - go ahead, people, and slander me.

inMdw jn kau KrI ipAwrI ]

ni(n)dhaa jan ko kharee piaaree ||

Slander is pleasing to the Lord's humble servant.

inMdw bwpu inMdw mhqwrI ]1] rhwau ]

ni(n)dhaa baap ni(n)dhaa mehathaaree ||1|| rehaao ||

Slander is my father, slander is my mother. ||1||Pause||

inMdw hoie q bYkuMiT jweIAY ]

ni(n)dhaa hoe th baiku(n)t(h) jaaeeai ||

If I am slandered, I go to heaven;

nwmu pdwrQu mnih bsweIAY ]

naam padhaarathh manehi basaaeeai ||

the wealth of the Naam, the Name of the Lord, abides within my mind.

irdY suD jau inMdw hoie ]

ridhai sudhh jo ni(n)dhaa hoe ||

If my heart is pure, and I am slandered,

hmry kpry inMdku Doie ]1]

hamarae kaparae ni(n)dhak dhhoe ||1||

then the slanderer washes my clothes. ||1||

inMdw krY su hmrw mIqu ]

ni(n)dhaa karai s hamaraa meeth ||

One who slanders me is my friend;

inMdk mwih hmwrw cIqu ]

ni(n)dhak maahi hamaaraa cheeth ||

the slanderer is in my thoughts.

inMdku so jo inMdw horY ]

ni(n)dhak so jo ni(n)dhaa horai ||

The slanderer is the one who prevents me from being slandered.

hmrw jIvnu inMdku lorY ]2]

hamaraa jeevan ni(n)dhak lorai ||2||

The slanderer wishes me long life. ||2||

inMdw hmrI pRym ipAwru ]

ni(n)dhaa hamaree praem piaar ||

I have love and affection for the slanderer.

inMdw hmrw krY auDwru ]

ni(n)dhaa hamaraa karai oudhhaar ||

Slander is my salvation.

jn kbIr kau inMdw swru ]

jan kabeer ko ni(n)dhaa saar ||

Slander is the best thing for servant Kabeer.

inMdku fUbw hm auqry pwir ]3]20]71]

ni(n)dhak ddoobaa ham outharae paar ||3||20||71||

The slanderer is drowned, while I am carried across. ||3||20||71||

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG piyario what are you doing, let these people slander they have nothing else to do. Bhagat Kabir ji started to cry when his slander died, he said who will do his slander now. Piyario daas knows how you feel, but piyario keep on mind the guru all loves and gives respect to the people that wake up amritwela and jaap athi pehar naam. The ones that have some understanding of bani know what these feeling. So dont reply back why are you destroying the slanders of these gurmukhs.

waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

and same thing is with nidder singh and budhadal singh right ???? :nihungsmile:

well pwalla slandering aint gr8, but u have slandered niddar

wether he an <banned word filter activated>, manmukh waeva

u still slandered him

lol .... akj is traped buddy ....

last almost 20 - 25 days AKJ have tried its best to slander nehang singhs budhadal ... their mareyada ... their background ... number of threads made ... who is true nihang etc etc ....

but now with the blessings of dasme pita .... akj people caught doing beadbi of naam simren ....

AKJ had maan of sikhi ghamand of their samparda .... which can be seen in other threads they made regarding nihangs singhs .... and ghmand has been broken by guru sahib himself ...now they dont have any answer .... today one more thing is proved ... AKJ people are full of pride they have no nimrta ... if they had some they should have said what they have done is wrong and end of thread

.... if such thing happened on internet for slander other sampardas ... just think what will happen in dargah of akal purkh ....

waheguru ....

last almost 20 - 25 days AKJ have tried its best to slander nehang singhs budhadal ... their mareyada ... their background ... number of threads made ... who is true nihang etc etc ....

but now with the blessings of dasme pita .... akj people caught doing beadbi of naam simren ....

AKJ had maan of sikhi ghamand of their samparda .... which can be seen in other threads they made regarding nihangs singhs .... and ghmand has been broken by guru sahib himself ...now they dont have any answer .... today one more thing is proved ... AKJ people are full of pride they have no nimrta ... if they had some they should have said what they have done is wrong and end of thread

.... if such thing happened on internet for slander other sampardas ... just think what will happen in dargah of akal purkh ....

waheguru ....

how dare you say akj have no nimarta!

are you stupid??

there are singhs from jatha background that have more nimrata than you could ever dream of ever having

akj has preserved tat gurmat marayda.

stop speaking rubbish about them

i am from jatha background, but i would never say. taksal is lost, or label evrry taksali like that, there are many taksalis who have jeevans way higher than my own

If we are to live in harmony, we must recognise the huge variety of beliefs that provide different people with their frameworks for living. We all have common values across all our beliefs to agree to live and accept each other!! If not then our egos have definitely got the better of us!

waheguru ....

how dare you say akj have no nimarta!

are you stupid??

there are singhs from jatha background that have more nimrata than you could ever dream of ever having

akj has preserved tat gurmat marayda.

stop speaking rubbish about them

i am from jatha background, but i would never say. taksal is lost, or label evrry taksali like that, there are many taksalis who have jeevans way higher than my own

rolleyes.gif reply full of nimerta and lol u have just said that about taksal ...

said what about taksal

i asked whether you were stupid. is that ego?

simply a question

i asked how you dared to blaze gursikhs. is tht ego?

simply a question

there is little point arguing with you mr jassa

you cannot judge how much nimarta someone has by what they write