This Is Maha Beadhi Infront Of Maharaj Darbar.

N30S1NGH

in sau sakhi guru gobind singh himself says roll your tongue at the top of your mouth when saying guRRRRoooo which refutes your rara point

Quoting sau sakhi of sri guru gobind singh ji giving updesh to mata ajeeto Kaur:

According to a prasang(divan) on chapter of mata ajeeto kaur reaching enlightment. Mata ajeto kaur was under guidance of siri guroo gobind singh where she was taught all four types of bani- Baikhari, Madhma, Pasanti and Para after para bani.. "YOG SADHNA/Shabad Surat Marg where chakras are used", when mata ji did yog sadhna, when her birthi(dhyaan) reached - Trikurti/3rd eye..she started seeing the future e.g. the besiegement of Sri Anandpur Sahib, leaving the kila etc and the shaheedia of the char sahibjadey. After seeing this in a dream she asked Guru Gobind Singh jee whether this was true, Guru Sahib confirmed this.

Mata jee then told guru jee that she could not see all this pain happen and would rather die/ leave for Sachkand and asked permission to leave her body. Guru Sahib jee granted her permission and subsequently she did ishnaan, a Sukhmani Sahib da Paath and then left her body by reciting the mantar and with that mantar taking her prana on top and realising it via bhram randar nari( subtle vein) through dasam dwara.

No where she was told to scream out grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, grrrrrrrrr - Va, Hi, Gu, Ru may be but never grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

the fact of the matter is that its about the apmaan of maharaj. Bhai Gurdaas Ji clearly states that naam should be done calmly and with piar. The fact is that the elders of the jatha should know by now that simran like that isnt accepted by most gursikhs, and their biggest proof should be them being banned in some gurudwara and in most gurudware in delhi.

Its about making awareness, not about creating friction. Look if they had remotly said the word waheguru in that recording, it wouldnt have been a problem because i can understand that some people cant controle the rass of simran, but the noises they were making were very unorthodox and disturbing, imagine little kids at that programme, how would they find that experience of sikhi?

The fact of the matter is that what happened in that recording wasnt right, and in no way can you justify it. Its not the jatha that im against its the individuals that commit such idiocity. Because rehansabhais are an excellent mouka for gursikhs to cleanse their souls by listening to bani. But this was next level.

Guest baba amarjeet singh
1. You do not understand the concept of sehaj - i suggest yo begin by reading the works of Bhai Raghbir singh and then have some discussion with some mahapursh or listen to some katha. Then practise it for some time what you have learnt and maharaj kirpa you may undertsnad.

2. What some individuals think is chardi kala simran is actually tantric chanting - i.e. sounds etc.

3. Never before has the word vaheguru been written with the letter 'Rharha', forget the spirtual affects which are obvious. Gramatically Bhai Gurdas Ji tells us the rara in Veheguru refers to Ram - not RRRRRRHHHHHHHHam.

4. Please provide a reference to what you are claiming is mentioned in sau sakhi. Do you accept sau sakhi as legitimate? are you aware of the controversies sorrounding it? Rolling our tongue does not imply we make loud agrressive emphasis on letters. The rara point cannot be refuted as our gurus spelt vaheguru with a rara. So unless you consider yourself above our gurus you cannot refute the rara point - trying to argue against what out gurus have written - is this what sikhs do?

5. When people can do gurbani in their mind like that it is next level, however, they dont make animal nices are make tantric chants at the same time. It is not sass giras simran what some people now do.

6. It does not matter if they are disturbing people intentioally - they are disturbing the entire sangat in Maharajs darbar - other than those who are doing the same thing. It gives the majority (particuarly lay people) sangat a sore head.

7. your arguement implies that it is okay to read gurbani incorrectly as long as you are reading in your mind - however history, philosophy and theology lead a rational individual to think otherwise. I wonder what brothers from various taksals and schools within Sikhi have to say about this.

Your post is but a desperate attempt to prevent the truth from becoming prevalent, with no serious effort refute the points which I have made. Your idealistic arguements cannot survive against hard facts and truth.

no you dont understand sehaj

read gurbani

look i really cnt be bothered to argue.

im saying this one simple thing

the noises you are hearing you are cussing because you dont understand them

the gurmantar is being repeated with their minds, what they say with their mouths doesnt mean anything to us.

therefore how is it beadbi to gurmantar

if they are hearing the gurmantar in their minds no beadbi is being done

if they are hearing the rara and the sounds in their minds that is fine

if the ras they are experiecning causes them to make various sounds, thats fine

for you to question singhs who are at a way higher avstha than you isnt too clever

im fed up of arguing now, if you think its beadbi chalo, but dont cuss singhs hu have a much higher avstha than u

but sumtimes they dont make the sounds becoz they feel the naam i believe most of the time its fake!!

bhagath karehi moorakh aap janaavehi ||

The fools perform devotional worship by showing off;

nach nach ttapehi bahuth dhukh paavehi ||

they dance and dance and jump all around, but they only suffer in terrible pain.

nachiai ttapiai bhagath n hoe ||

By dancing and jumping, devotional worship is not performed.

iv seen it jus turned on and off like a switch!! its changing puraatan sikhi.

yeh it could be fake, but the thing is we dont know. However they could also be doing that simran with alot of piyaar therefore we cant really judge

1. You do not understand the concept of sehaj - i suggest yo begin by reading the works of Bhai Raghbir singh and then have some discussion with some mahapursh or listen to some katha. Then practise it for some time what you have learnt and maharaj kirpa you may undertsnad.

2. What some individuals think is chardi kala simran is actually tantric chanting - i.e. sounds etc.

3. Never before has the word vaheguru been written with the letter 'Rharha', forget the spirtual affects which are obvious. Gramatically Bhai Gurdas Ji tells us the rara in Veheguru refers to Ram - not RRRRRRHHHHHHHHam.

4. Please provide a reference to what you are claiming is mentioned in sau sakhi. Do you accept sau sakhi as legitimate? are you aware of the controversies sorrounding it? Rolling our tongue does not imply we make loud agrressive emphasis on letters. The rara point cannot be refuted as our gurus spelt vaheguru with a rara. So unless you consider yourself above our gurus you cannot refute the rara point - trying to argue against what out gurus have written - is this what sikhs do?

5. When people can do gurbani in their mind like that it is next level, however, they dont make animal nices are make tantric chants at the same time. It is not sass giras simran what some people now do.

6. It does not matter if they are disturbing people intentioally - they are disturbing the entire sangat in Maharajs darbar - other than those who are doing the same thing. It gives the majority (particuarly lay people) sangat a sore head.

7. your arguement implies that it is okay to read gurbani incorrectly as long as you are reading in your mind - however history, philosophy and theology lead a rational individual to think otherwise. I wonder what brothers from various taksals and schools within Sikhi have to say about this.

Your post is but a desperate attempt to prevent the truth from becoming prevalent, with no serious effort refute the points which I have made. Your idealistic arguements cannot survive against hard facts and truth.

no you dont understand sehaj

read gurbani

look i really cnt be bothered to argue.

im saying this one simple thing

the noises you are hearing you are cussing because you dont understand them

the gurmantar is being repeated with their minds, what they say with their mouths doesnt mean anything to us.

therefore how is it beadbi to gurmantar

if they are hearing the gurmantar in their minds no beadbi is being done

if they are hearing the rara and the sounds in their minds that is fine

if the ras they are experiecning causes them to make various sounds, thats fine

for you to question singhs who are at a way higher avstha than you isnt too clever

im fed up of arguing now, if you think its beadbi chalo, but dont cuss singhs hu have a much higher avstha than u

you really make me laugh, higher avastha!

Did you ever hear of mahapurushs such as baba nand singh ji and ishar singh ji jumping up and down and screaming waheguru? They were in a much higher avastha than us.

how can you ignor such noises in maharajs darbaar, if i was sitting in the same room they would have broken my surti by making such animal noises and that i mahapaap!

i am not into any groups or jathas

but i am quite shocked at some of the chanting/shouting/headbanging i have seen and heard

i think most sikhs if they saw that would be rather disgusted - we can put such behaviour on par with dancing around sggs ji

at the end of the day if we can say dancing around our guru is wrong then surely chanting/shouting/headbanging is just as bad - saying that devotion/love is internal is valid to a certain extent but if this behaviour is condoned then dancing must be too

the same people who have protested in certain cities at women dancing at nagar kirtans must also say that this behaviour is wrong. they cannot say it is ok. pure double standards based on group loyalty and not loyalty to god if they try to justify this madness

sikhi to me is about control of the mind not going nuts - this is my opinion