Sikh Sisters Where Are You?

taken from a pakistani forum intresting to see how their mind works.

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/showthread.php?t=245312

What a load of boll*cks, typical Hindus blaiming Muslims for their community's problems yet again, their younger generation are completely westernised and have no regard for their parents' culture/religion (don't blame them, I wouldn't neither had I been an Indian-Hindu), most are completely 'white washed' others find peace in Islam, their parents are jealous of Islam so they come out with ridiculous claims like this, the way they did in Gujarat to create hatred against Indian Muslims which was one of the factors leading to the massacre...

Current affairs are a great opportunity for Hindus to display their nature yet again and jump on the anti-Muslim bandwagon..

my friend says "Sikh girls are gorian in our skin" (not wifey material like Pakistani girls but more attractive than gorian).

A lot of these girls who convert see for themselves the truth of Islam and its superiority over practicing empty rituals infront of a deaf, dumb and blind stone statue..

..I know a girl who converted to Islam from Sikhism but she hides it from her family and despite wanting to she can't do things like Veil or Fast all the time because she's undercover and her family don't know, she didn't convert for any boy or through force or anything..

Muslims respect converted girls like our sisters, just like Paki Muslim born girls.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what, you people in the UK are bunch of p******. If someone ever dares to mess with us Monay Jatts here in Canada, then we Monay Jatts will destroy them by any means necessary.

lol yehhh ok.....come against ur own by callin them p****** shows how "tough" you are.... rolleyes.gif

lol true say.....PunjabiLink wants to big up canadian sikhs? I can give him story upon stories that would bring shame to our brothers n sisters from canada but I wont. Theres even a case of a sikh woman who murdered the nephew of her hindu lover and then got married to a muslim prisoner after she was sent to jail and converted to Islam (note how all criminally minded people want to convert to islam lol). So before people outside of uk preach, they should take off rose tinted glasses and have a closer look in their own backyard and see whats going on.

LMAO

Please give me more examples. We monay Jatts will destroy anybody in Canada. If you don’t believe me, go to B.C. or Ontario to see what I am talking about.

Anyway, truth is that you people in the UK are soft! I remember reading an article stated that up to 100-120 sikh/hindu girls convert to Islam every year in the UK. The only way to beat these Muslims is by beating them in their own game. The way to beat a thug is to be a bigger thug so that you take out these thugs if you know what I mean. Educating your people is one solution to solve this issue, but you also have to get rid of these thugs at the same time.

So point is:

1. Educate your people.

2. Destroy these thugs by any means necessary.

That's how you people will win this battle.

You know what, you people in the UK are bunch of p******. If someone ever dares to mess with us Monay Jatts here in Canada, then we Monay Jatts will destroy them by any means necessary.

lol yehhh ok.....come against ur own by callin them p****** shows how "tough" you are.... rolleyes.gif

How exactly are they my own people? rolleyes.gif

You know what, you people in the UK are bunch of p******. If someone ever dares to mess with us Monay Jatts here in Canada, then we Monay Jatts will destroy them by any means necessary. ( quote )

Well said Canadians Jatts.

The Khatris and Jatts Sikhs of India are also very possesive and can do any thing for there gals.

I guess we got lot of pansy Sikhs in UK who keep on whimpering on this site and not do some thing about their problem.

You can see it in the kind of songs they produce pretty feminine unlike the mascluine ones from Canada

Bach ke rahe oh "UK" waloo LOL.gif

jeo oh ni le gaye te asi le javange. :)

" Jo jeeta vo sikander "

HAHAHAHA! LOL.gif

I agree with you. Well said, bro. :TH:

You got some front hps62. Aren't you a bahman convert yourself?

No, not all Sikhs are p**ies in the U.K. But they are seriously outnumbered here, not that stops true Sikhs from fighting back like many do.

As for that song "mundian too batch ke" that was actually written by someone from India. What did you cook your breakfast on this morning? Cow tati? LoL

Hps62 u r a right knob, instead of supporting your own people you come out with stuff like that. I bet your a big freshy pansy yourself anyway. lool

If number is the issue, then why not form a group where all Sikhs, Hindus and Christians can join together and take on these thugs?

the real problem is sikh and hindu girls these days dont care what religion their bf is. and they dont mind converting either. its a really bad situation and theres not alot we can do. plus sikh and hindu girls dont like being with sikhs. ive heard things like sikh girls saying sikh guys just go to clubs and drink and are bad. while muslim boys are good boys <admin-profanity filter activated>???

why these girls convert and are willing to leave their own families/flesh and blood for some muslim i havent got a clue. you wouldnt get muslim girls doing this.

i think its starts at a young age. parents have to teach their kids about their religion but most importantly about morals and decent behaviour.

im very worried about the next generation. most girls are to westernised it wont be long till inter religious marrriages are the norm. ie in 20 yrs time.

i think some sikh girls have become sikhsism worst enemy. they are directly responsible for the situation we are in today.

I beg to differ, the chain of cause and subsequent reaction is too complicated. A sikh girl's behaviour and morals (or lack thereof) today is the result of perhaps: the fact that her father chose to come to the uk and merge with its society usually for monetary benefit, or both the parents who juggled jobs, once again, for monetary benefit, or the grandparents in Punjab (usually) who were responsible for arranging the marriage of our mothers to our fathers, usually to ensure their daughters had, again, monetary benefit, which led to a small family unit living in a foreign country without any social help from family and friends, leading to a breakdown in our belief systems. The gap between girl and sikhi was created for many reasons, and that gap is very difficult to overcome.

My personal journey of overcoming that gap was:

a) shunning UK Punjabi society, which supports south asian sub continent traditions favouring male dominance

b) merging with british white communties, whose majority is atheist, because they offered a equal standing between genders.

c) being agnostic

d) feeling as if the concept of God is worth pondering - at that point i looked for parchaar in english for different belief systems and christianity, islam and atheism topped the list.

and THAT is where i think we are lacking, parchaar in english, discussions, debates, awareness weeks (not 1984, for sikhi, how can a girl shout "parnaam shaheeda nu" in hyde park if she doesnt understand the beliefs of the shaheeds?). Sikhi's greatest threat? The lack of teaching and learning.

if it wasnt for them converting. out population would be going up. but instead they are enlarging the already high muslim population.

Quality before quantity, a sikh with guru ji's kirpa has the capacity to face thousands of enemies. That doesnt mean to say the sikh would win, it means the sikh has the guts and strength to stand firm against threats to truth and justice.

And i hope your not suggesting that a woman's only, or most important, role in sikhi is to bear children for the growth of the panth.

i dont think muslims directly have a mindset of converting.

Not all muslims have the mindset of conversion. Some muslims do, for different reasons.

they just use these girls. most wouldnt want to marry a sikh girl becuase there family and themselves would see the girl as firstly a slag and secondly not a proper muslim.

Any true muslim would not be dating. If a guy born into a muslim family is dating, then he will also believe in social hierachy (not a islamic belief) and would think of a non-muslim girl as unworthy for marriage. Any true sikh girl would not be dating, so she is using the muslim guy as well. Same boat, regardless of gender.

the ones that do convert probably marry those druggy type muslims who no one wants but except for the dumb sikh girl.

guys who take drugs are not muslims. I object when leaflets handed out by muslims claim they converted a sikh, when it was really a person with sikh ancestry. Practising muslims feel the same when we called drugged guys muslims.

The girl is dumb? She could just be misguided, lost, confused or naive. Or, she could be a person whose infatuation for another person exceeds her love for God (which is common across the entire globe) so really she's ordinary and human.

who will give up everything to be in some council house and wear a hijab and say salaams all the time lol

what is the "everything" she had?

and anyway when they convert they are the ones that will end up regretting it. and wishing they could come back into sikhsim again.

which they should be able to come back to, but our community makes it dreadfully difficult. To imagine the same sikhs that would bring back kidnapped girls and return them to their families, now cannot even accept a girl that chooses to return herself.

i perosnaly feel some sikh girls deserve to be killed!

female feoticide is taking care of that, dont worry. Kill the monay "sikh" players as well (sarcasm)

not only do they discrace themselves butt they discrace us all with their actions.

they weren't sikh in the first place, so how are they "disgraceful" to us?

i rmember there was a time i would walk the streets with my head held up high but after hearing these stories i feel ive lost someting.

well dhan guru hargobind ji maharaj once commented "a daughter is the honour of a man, a son is a mark of a man" (in response to questions posed by Jehangir). So i can understand why you bow your head today. But the solution is not to keep it bowed. Share your knowledge on sikhi, in different media, and hope it reaches the ears of a sister.

bhul chuk maaf karna ji

i say we should make a sikh women forum...because women cant chat about personal things on here..women stuff.....u gets me??

hi5 n myspace n stuff are just stupid to be honest,online dating thing!!!! u get me...or SS should have a WOMEN group thing....braupzzzz v1.gif

wickid idea, something muslims are already doing. they have password protection on areas in forums designated only to girls.

i say we should make a sikh women forum...because women cant chat about personal things on here..women stuff.....u gets me??

hi5 n myspace n stuff are just stupid to be honest,online dating thing!!!! u get me...or SS should have a WOMEN group thing....braupzzzz v1.gif

wickid idea, something muslims are already doing. they have password protection on areas in forums designated only to girls.

Yes it is a good idea but not enough, the girls who need educating dont come on religious websites, they are lost souls - easy prey for devious minded guys. You can find many on social networking sites like hi5.com, ratedesi.com and myspace.com. Only Sikh women can reach them like muslim women have many organisations to teach their young females and go in seperate classes from men and embed in them their ideology into their minds. So must learned sisters in Sikhism, by forming a Sikh womens organisation specifically to teach Sikhism and help in personal matters.

Time to step up sisters because the brothers have done more than enough for decades now in raising awareness and even physically fight it out in the streets against muslim gangs on these kind of issues. Thats unless you want to see sikhi die out and generations of non-muslim women enslaved to the 7th century islamic ideology... its up to.. if you have love for Sikhi have love for what Guru's have taught you will want to help those in need too.