Just Came Back From India....

Guest peacemaker
i went in 2004, and the first thing i saw was a guy bending over taking a crap on the side of the highway. It was the most Bbautiful senery iv'e ever seem.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Gross! thumbs_down.gif

The problem with India is you just don't know whose crap you're walking in on the street. Could be human or could be some animal. Both are disgusting and you shouldn't wear your good shoes there.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went in 2004, and the first thing i saw was a guy bending over taking a crap on the side of the highway. It was the most Bbautiful senery iv'e ever seem.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Gross! thumbs_down.gif

The problem with India is you just don't know whose crap you're walking in on the street. Could be human or could be some animal. Both are disgusting and you shouldn't wear your good shoes there.

animal crap aint that bad

after all if it wasnt for the cow "dung" we wudnt have fruits and vegitables.... hehe

I am surprised you saw lots of people keeping their Kesh in Punjab. I have seen massive fall in people keeping their kesh, most young children and adults have cut hair these days. A Sikh organisation recently found that in some Sikh areas there were no children that kept Kesh.

To avoid Indira Gandhi airport fly to Amritsar and help the economy, Singapore Airlines from the US and Canada and Jet Airways from the UK.

thanks for the congrats! sorry kaur but my wedding is gonna be in Punjab :)

about kids keeping kesh, this is what i observed. Most kids up to late teens keep kesh. Girls in punjab have some issues with keshdhari guys, and as we all know guys would do anything for a girl...i honestly think girls in Punjab have something to do with guys shedding kesh. Compared to girls in canada or america, girls in punjab prefer clean shaven guys. i don't know if it's all the bollywood flicks they watch but it's true. I know this is a lame excuse, but most realities are lame.

mehtab singh you gotta visit punjab man. it's been way too long. I had some saag, oh boyeeee, it was da bomb! went to sector 17 in chandigarh LOL

yeah jayd i had a good time. now i'm also officially a slave LOL, got my marriage certificate to prove it :)

i noticed some things...some good and some bad. but with all the RSS and gov't propaganda, there is just something there, something indestructible, that sikh spirit. I went to darbar sahib on a sunday, immense sangat was present. so much sharda, i just felt that, no, no one can defeat this quam, no one can suppress the khalsa.

i don't know, i can't explain it. you guys gotta go experience it for yourselves.

the blood of our martyrs fell on that soil, their dream will come true, no doubt. just not yet.

BTW. karkirpa you have my vote :cool:

peace.

I guess it's perspective. My family just returned from punjab last month and they said young keshadhari singhs were hard to come by, both in the pinds and cities.

At most, they might have a dastaar with a trimmed beard.

Maybe all the engagement happiness distorted your views :)

about kids keeping kesh, this is what i observed. Most kids up to late teens keep kesh. Girls in punjab have some issues with keshdhari guys, and as we all know guys would do anything for a girl...i honestly think girls in Punjab have something to do with guys shedding kesh. Compared to girls in canada or america, girls in punjab prefer clean shaven guys. i don't know if it's all the bollywood flicks they watch but it's true. I know this is a lame excuse, but most realities are lame.

lol..if someone else would have said that on this forum before your trip you would have flogged them and put the blame on something more sinister..hain ?

Anyways accept my humble greetings on your engagement and great trip.