Fundamentalists

the user who uploaded that attacks sant bhindranwale in his posts. I assume this is another hindu brahmin guy or namdhari/niranki who has a grude against sikhs, I could be wrong but this is my gut feeling. You can reason with him or you can counter produce an attack on hindu fundamentalist/terrorists. Theres so much ammunition to bash right wing hindu fundamentalists orgs and genocide incidents (shiv sena, baj rang dal, RSS, anti-sikh riots 1984, anti-muslim riots 2002, BJP,etc) he will beg to have the video's removed.

I say get your media ammuniction ready, those with creative tendencies produce your video's dont insult with abuse for the sake of it. Use intelligent arguments and facts + figures of hindu brahmin fundamentalism. As for nahmdhari's we can use the fact they have a history of anti-british stance.

Perhaps we can form an online counter media group for such cases?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Bkqwzl_Yg

This video shows Hindu Extremist in India that spread HATE & give HATE SPEECHES. The video focuses on Gujarat Riots (2002), where thousands of innocent Muslims were killed by the BJP & RSS. In the video there are clips of Extremist Rhetoric, the RSS calls Muslims "a disease that they must wipe out", go on to tell Hindus to buy things from Hindu shops, that Hindus will rule the world, single out minorities, ect............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Bkqwzl_Yg

This video shows Hindu Extremist in India that spread HATE & give HATE SPEECHES. The video focuses on Gujarat Riots (2002), where thousands of innocent Muslims were killed by the BJP & RSS. In the video there are clips of Extremist Rhetoric, the RSS calls Muslims "a disease that they must wipe out", go on to tell Hindus to buy things from Hindu shops, that Hindus will rule the world, single out minorities, ect............

hmmm this is material will come in very handy when producing counter vids. Thanks for link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxK6PxAXsuc

so is that militant singh in the video then? or ak47 lion jatha? or sarpanch?

nope,mm funny you suspected us,why post this video up?The guy who made it is a sanathan nang guy in the West London area called 'Jas',he does not want to meet to talk to any singhs,and says we are all fake and believe in altered 'granths' and ohyh 'we are hindus''Niddar Singh is a '''great''' teacher' among other things.so don't take notice of this fool.I have tried reasoning with him which has reulsted in over 40 msgs in my inbos on youtube,but he keeps attacking Sikhi saying 'santhanism sikhi' is the true Sikhi,and stuff about how Singh Sabha Movement was fasle and British -what a load of rubbish

A lot of people are talking about this its not good. Whoever has put it up it shows the guy in the yellow orangy turban to look like a racist I logged on to the original speech done by the guy and the thing that happened at wadbagh it don’t look good at all its shows them in a very bad light and the punch up in Canada is just horrible

With these recent platforms we have created in the combat against beadbi scene, we have given some misguided hot heads more prominence than they ought to have. This has obviously projected some kind of image out there that the Sikh youth are heading down the bigoted, racist, fundamentalist slippery slope. Take a step back and look at the way we unintentionally depict ourselves at protests or on the internet discussion forums or on youtube videos.

One of the Shasterdhari Khalsa’s biggest encounter in the modern world will be the justification of being armed. We see Shasters (weapons) as blessings from Sri Akal Purakh but the ordinary person only sees an offensive weapon. They may initially see the Khalsa roop as aggressive and intimidating, but if we also entertain an aggressive and intimating personality then we can just expect people to have an incorrect opinion about us. We should always be thinking about our every move, our speech, our views and our literature so carefully that it is not so easily exposed to manipulation.

bhagtaa kee chaal niraalee.

The lifestyle of the devotees is unique and distinct.

chaalaa niraalee bhagtaah kayree bikham maarag chalnaa.

The devotees' lifestyle is unique and distinct; they follow the most difficult path.

lab lobh ahaNkaar taj tarisnaa bahut naahee bolnaa.

They renounce greed, avarice, egotism and desire; they do not talk too much.

khanni-ahu tikhee vaalahu nikee ayt maarag jaanaa.

The path they take is sharper than a two-edged sword, and finer than a hair.

gur parsaadee jinee aap taji-aa har vaasnaa samaanee.

By Guru's Grace, they shed their selfishness and conceit; their hopes are merged in the Lord.

kahai naanak chaal bhagtaa jugahu jug niraalee.

Says Nanak, the lifestyle of the devotees, in each and every age, is unique and distinct.

(Sri Anand Sahib)

Sarbloh,

well said... I think as Khalsa's have a fearsome appearance, many outsiders without knowing anything of the faith could easily make assumations that they are a violent lot. I think our people should realise we live in the age where public relations (PR) and media are the biggest weapons one can use to combat any attacks on the community. We should not give others an oppertunity to show negative perceptions of our people and faith. Incidents like this should make us aware at all times why we have to be careful before uploading video's of beadi which do the opposite of what we actually want to achieve.