Protest Againts Namdharies

rammuuu

iam hindu convert to sikhism.i known these namdharis very well they are total fulls.they are monkey worshipers in white turbans.i heard that their was protest againts namdharies by southall sangat lead by somebody called jathedar gurcharan singh.i am totaly infovour of any thing againts these pakhandis as u will see in this vedio

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NXSNSPvSH_M

jagi is a pakhandi he is no satguru .

guru granth sahib is the only truth in this world and the saviour of humanity in the world ,that is way we call sabadh guru is the only thruth not this pakhandi jagjit the idot

PLease do not use words like that against the Namdharis. Whatever our feelngs or understanding of them we have no right to call them monkeys just like they have no right to call us monkeys. Any problem we have with them should be discussed between ourselves first and then with representaatives of them. Dont make a mistake and rush in all angry and fired up. You will be the losers . Use your brains and use tactics will will ahve short term and long term benefits. You gonna cal them names aint gonna stop them doing nothing. Educate the Sikhs about whatthese people are doing first.

these namdhaarees have been around for generations.......meaning people have been "born into this ideology, families, extended families" so negotiating with them ain't gonna do much because they think their right.......they reject Sikhi (basically because they reject Guru Granth Sahib Ji).....how are we supposed to change their beliefs when they are hard-line practitioners of their made up religion?......they believe their "human guru is true".....u say he ain't & they will go postal (crazy)....protesting and singling them out may be the only solution

Jealously emulating the True Guru, some others may speak of good and bad,

but the false are destroyed by their falsehood.

Guru Raam Daas Ji, Raag Gauree, 304

PLease do not use words like that against the Namdharis. Whatever our feelngs or understanding of them we have no right to call them monkeys just like they have no right to call us monkeys. Any problem we have with them should be discussed between ourselves first and then with representaatives of them. Dont make a mistake and rush in all angry and fired up. You will be the losers . Use your brains and use tactics will will ahve short term and long term benefits. You gonna cal them names aint gonna stop them doing nothing. Educate the Sikhs about whatthese people are doing first.

guru granth sahib is the only truth and those preten to be living gurus are just idots and i will like to tell every body that bani is the truth every thing else is a lie. with out guru granth sahib we are totaly lost as guru explain in ramlaki mahala 3 verse 22

Whosoever deserts the Guru, will never obtain salvation without the True Guru.

You may inquire from wise saints, they will tell you that such a person will never obtain salvation elsewhere.

He shall wander in many births and deaths and will not obtain Salvation without the True Guru.

However he may subsequently obtain Salvation, by attaching himself with the feet (obeying the instructions) of the True Guru, who will infuse in him the Word.

Nanak says reflect carefully on this matter; there can be no Salvation without the True Guru. (22)

They (naamdhari's) should have the right to believe in what they want as long as they dont abuse the scriptures and guru sahibs. We dont want situation were our people are seen as perscutors and fundamenatlistl zealots. So to those opposed to naamdhari's.... respect their right to believe in what they want but if you feel pasionately opposed to their ideology then you have the right to debate/protest peacefully. Dont get into a situation where you are looking for confrontations.

And more importantly don't let your hate or anger for what they believe in come into your minds otherwise you loose the essense of being a Sikh. Just see them as misguided.

They (naamdhari's) should have the right to believe in what they want as long as they dont abuse the scriptures and guru sahibs. We dont want situation were our people are seen as perscutors and fundamenatlistl zealots. So to those opposed to naamdhari's.... respect their right to believe in what they want but if you feel pasionately opposed to their ideology then you have the right to debate/protest peacefully. Dont get into a situation where you are looking for confrontations.

And more importantly don't let your hate or anger for what they believe in come into your minds otherwise you loose the essense of being a Sikh. Just see them as misguided.

I agree with Sikh Supreme, it's a slippery surface when Singhs take the confrontational approach. When we fall, we will all fall together and we will fall hard! Let's avoid looking like the intimidator.

PS. I notice the video on youtube has changed from what was there last week!!

in southall namdhari comunity center nadharies are keeping guru granth sahib in a cuboard,for your information.they are just using guru maharaj as book.they are mokey worshipers

fateh jee

daas went in to the southall namdhari place too see if they r doing beadbi if they were i wud tell them to stop...they took me into there room where they keep maharaj...maharaj was santokhd in a white palaki with curtains around it..i was really suprised as i thought they would hav maharaj in a cupboard wat ever they believe in if they want to keep maharaj they should treat maharaj with respect no matter what

fateh jee

in southall namdhari comunity center nadharies are keeping guru granth sahib in a cuboard,for your information.they are just using guru maharaj as book.they are mokey worshipers

fateh jee

daas went in to the southall namdhari place too see if they r doing beadbi if they were i wud tell them to stop...they took me into there room where they keep maharaj...maharaj was santokhd in a white palaki with curtains around it..i was really suprised as i thought they would hav maharaj in a cupboard wat ever they believe in if they want to keep maharaj they should treat maharaj with respect no matter what

fateh jee

*MOD EDIT* it is because people like you that pakhandi cults like namdhari are here.You support them and you support beadbi.

tell do you know they do havans

instead of anad karajj they do agni da pheraa

listen they also are idolworshipers

ramchander *MOD EDIT* the love him and *MOD EDIT* krishna and *MOD EDIT* hanuman as well

and tell why should they have guru granth sahib if they dont even belive init

you are anti sikh wat you want to say you are with them *MOD EDIT*

MOD NOTE - please refrain from using such vulgar language else your posts will be removed. Thank you.