Bibian With Facial Hair....

guruvah

please stick to the topic in hand

personal insults will not be tolerated!!

can sangat also please report rude, disruptive, unnecessary posts using the report function instead of quoting them and by doing so adding more fuel to the fire!

Thank you.

God bless

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hardeep_S_Khalsa

Look at how much pyaar she has for her Guru, she must think about great gursikhs like bhai Taru Singh. Singhalicious, atleast she has 1000000000000% more chance than us two, ito get a palce in Guru jee court.

In my eyes marriage aint everything personally, if in my destiny i aint to be married i aint going to cry cus i rather devotee my life to Waheguru Ji who will care and love me endlessly cus human beings have tendency to let each other down and hurt each other.

Bhaji tell penji i respect her heaps, would love to meet her, she should walk with her head up high and proud and for all those singhs who have rejected penji you know what it is your loss not penjis d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

Gurfateh

Guest Hardeep_S_Khalsa
Guruvah, your intensions may have been noble however it may have done more harm, how do you think you friend is going to feel after she reads this?

The hair terminology is a blanket descriptive in the west it does not tie in with the definition of Kesh as defined in Sikhi. I wont say more on the subject due to the fear of being shot! v2.gif LoL but research it you maybe surprised as to what you find :shock: . That is not to take any respect away from your friends own discipline.

No harm is done, unconditional love is the true love. She has true love for the guru!!

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

This brown on brown violence makes me sick!!! :) jus joking

but seriously paji, sometimes there are jus sone thoughts that shud jus be kept quiet

LOL.gif

-------------

why the hell are u Bhenji's ALWAYS right man :) - am sure i'll come roundd!!! pray.gif

Wow. I have much respect for her. EVEN after her parents telling her to. She still does what she wants. That's good.

Also, LOOKS are not important. YOU MAKE IT important.

I myself do not care about looks. Someone can be beautiful without needing make up or looks. I care about the soul and the personality.

Also, you(the poster) are deffently a western person. Only western people say "hot' and etc. I like how people think in the US(NOT), I mean all, indians, punajbis, whites, blacks, etc. Can't you get over the fact that someone doesnt need to be "hot" to be loveable. I do know that 85%+ percent of mostly the WHOLE WORLD will say they look into LOOKS first before moving on. In US its probably 95%+ people that say they look into LOOKS.

BTW, I just want a NORMAL girl in my life. Do not care if she has looks. I just need someone with personality and soul.

Also, ENOUGH WITH EMOTIONS. They get irritating.

Cheers,

-Sikh.

P.S. Im still in high school 3rd year. I have college before I fall in love or get arranged marriage(hopefully this comes first).

Also, you(the poster) are deffently a western person. Only western people say "hot' and etc.

-Sikh.

P.S. Im still in high school 3rd year. I have college before I fall in love or get arranged marriage(hopefully this comes first).

I am no where near Europe or North America :) ..... far.....far far far far in the e**t! rolleyes.gif