Need Help Controling Anger

Guest pathetic

Guest pathetic

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh:)

sadh sangat ji ... ive got such a bad temper.. and its not even funny no more!

its really bad and when my temper triggers off so dus my language! ... hai hai

im trying really hard now not to swear or get angry but waheguru ji is it hard for me

im such a fialure:( waheguru

any tips anyone?

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest Guest

Well, let's start at the beginning!

- Ur NOT a failure. Anger is a chor. It's called a chor because it sneaks up on us when we least expect it!! It WANTS u to think ur a failure. But the reality is, u are just human like the rest of us! Don't let it put urself down like that.

- About the bad language....a gursikh once advised to say "jee" after every sentence!! It really works! At first you might not realise it, but u will end up feeling sooo guilty that the language will eventually sweeten.

- Remember that Maharaaj is inside every single person/thing. So getting angry at someone is like getting angry at Guru jee! VAHEGURU!!

At the end of the day, Maharaaj has put the chor inside of us and only He can remove it. So do as much bani and simran and feel the peace sweep over you. Then try to take that peace with you wherever you may be.

Good luck jee.

Vahiguroo Ji Ka Khalsa, Vahiguroo Ji Ki Fateh!!!!!!

i used 2 av dat BAD, now i jus do Simran wen i feel im gettin angry, den i start doing Simran, n with the foul language, try an substitute the words with pleasenter words!!!! i do that, it may feel silly for a while, but it SERIOUSLY helps cut down!!!!

well soz if i sed netin rong

good luck!!!!

Vahiguroo Ji Ka Khalsa, Vahiguroo Ji Ki Fateh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go deeper, try to understand why you are getting angry.

for me, i get angry cause someone hurts my ego. say for example something doesn't go as per MY plan so i get all annoyed thinking I wanted this done a certain way and these guys didnt do it, whats wrong with them etc.... another example, when someone insults me, same applies there as well.

this will take a lot of practice and kirpa but what i try to do is i tell myself, look how you are acting, what happened? did someone hurt you precious fragile ego??? and this has works for me wonderfully, guru kirpa naal :)

but really, only you can figure what ticks you off and then work on under guru's guidance

may guru bless both you and me my friend.

Vahiguroo Ji Ka Khalsa, Vahiguroo Ji Ki Fateh!!!!!!

i used 2 av dat BAD, now i jus do Simran wen i feel im gettin angry, den i start doing Simran, n with the foul language, try an substitute the words with pleasenter words!!!! i do that, it may feel silly for a while, but it SERIOUSLY helps cut down!!!!

well soz if i sed netin rong

good luck!!!!

Vahiguroo Ji Ka Khalsa, Vahiguroo Ji Ki Fateh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wat the H - E - double hockey sticks!!!

(HELL)

lol

my old school elementry school teachers told me that one.

Guest Guest

WJKK WJKF

Bhaji please follow the following link you will get your answer in the katha:

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/katha.php

Then go to :- Giani Thakur Singh (Patiala wale) -> Katha Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji -> Sohila and then listen to the 9 mp3 files its in one of them but i cant remember which one. It contains a updesh by a bhramgyani on how to control anger to control anger.

WJKK WJKF

We can choose to overcome anger. We are created with both human and spiritual natures, we all have our natural flaws and failures. When we yield our lives to Gurbani, Gurbani takes over and gives us the heart and the strength to change. Gurbani guides us, calms us, and heals us. We will then begin to live a transformed life. We will then live in victory over anger and its consequences!

Guest Guest

Thanks everyone:)

guru jis kirpa i sort it out .. and overcome this chor ... well learn to control it with guru jis kirpa!!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh