Stupidity

SaRpAnCh

**** Saying Sikhs are Hindus,chatting crap about Sikhi

haha dont take your hands off the steering wheel son, marr jana tu.

Sarpach bai calm down its not his fault, thats all he has learnt. Dont waste too much time watching senseless videos on youtube. :)

why cant Hindus get it through their heads that we are NOT PART of their religion...........i mean are they that naive.............was this <banned word filter activated> born stupid or did it takes years to build up to that level of supidity!

why cant Hindus get it through their heads that we are NOT PART of their religion...........i mean are they that naive.............was this <banned word filter activated> born stupid or did it takes years to build up to that level of supidity!

why are people so determined to make this clarification? hindus claimed baba nanak was theirs, the muslims said he was theirs, everywhere our Guru went people claimed that he belonged to their religion....................................everyone wants to be part of something which is so strong and true, we are forgettin the essence of sikhi , if it was possible i would get all the hindus to sign a bit of paper to say sikhs are not hindus, but i cant, so your just gonna have to leave it for now and focus on your own sikhi, can you call your self a sikh of the Guru, once you get to that point in your jorney should you worry about the state of sikhi..................

ps this isnt aimed at you or anyone in particular, just the general extra warm blooded piaray