Hip Hop

WILDSINGH

all i gota say is "HIP HOP IS DEAD" like nas said

i use to love hip hop, until i noticed it aint anything close to what im like.

all it talks about is women, using drugs, selling drugs, their expensive cloths, luxury lives.

its plan <admin-profanity filter activated> if u ask me

i still listen to tupac tongue.gif even tho i dont support sum of his lyrics and he was a hypocrite(said one thing, did another)

but if u listen to his music its got alot of positive meaning to it. and he didnt support alot of the crap that was going on durring his time.

aanyways, listen to reggae - the Marley family- woohoo.gif , hip hop is always the same crap, and the newer artists curupted it.

old school hip hop sttill lives :nihungsmile:

man, when was music ever wrong anyways???/

kirtan is music ....

kirtan first came into existance cuz guru ji knew mudic was sweet to the ears and obiously majority loves listening to music, thats why they started singing hyms about god etc. and added the musical insturments.

dam this forums gots sum messed up Xtremists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am currently listening to a rapper name "Immortal Technique" :)

Immortal Techniques - "Dance With The Devil" is a sik track based on a tru story

Yup :)

Who said Hip hop is dead? Immortal Technique is one krazy rapper! There's a song called "Bin Laden" by Immortal Technique, that song is ill!

it is dead.

the rappers now days destroyed it

that music influence ppl to screw their life up

i kno a couple of 'thug lifes' that do wat they do based on what this <admin-profanity filter activated> music shows them.

i never hear positives rap or hip hop thats why i stick with the old school, besides that sik new track called "i have a dream" by common

it is dead.

the rappers now days destroyed it

that music influence ppl to screw their life up

i kno a couple of 'thug lifes' that do wat they do based on what this <admin-profanity filter activated> music shows them.

i never hear positives rap or hip hop thats why i stick with the old school, besides that sik new track called "i have a dream" by common

If you talking about mainstream hip-hop, then yes, you are right......It is dead!

But there are still some decent rappers out there though.

No, I haven't heard that common song before. I think I should download it right now. Thanks for the heads up though.

Guest militant singh
Besides, why do you Sikhs mix hip-hop beats to some of your religious songs (I am talking about songs made by that Immortal Productions group) ???

2 move with the times and attract youths,