If Guru Ji Came Back In Human Form Today?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our gurus already and continue to give us guidance for us to live in the world we live in today...materialistic things have always been changing, are changing and will continue to change...all that is deesanhaar is binsanhaar...

however, naam and the basic divine laws of nature will always be the same...

guru nanak in his ten bodies and now in guru granth sahib ji teaches us to do simran, seva, and sadh sangat...

tells us to earn an honest living, share what we have and live in remembrance of the lord...

advice that is priceless and timelesss....so no need to wonder what they would say..

Don't get me wrong I agree with everything you've said above. I'm saying the panth could be in a better position in this modern day and age. What you are talking about is piri or spiritual matters. I'm just talking about the other "miri" side. Since the time of our chevin badshah we have been told to keep an eye on both.

On one hand we say Guru is knower of all, on other hand we say Guru ji will wonder.

I think our concept of guru is messed up BIG time.

THis simply conveys how well we understand our Guru.

I'm not saying Guruji will wonder. The only wondering going on here is by me. I'm sure Guru ji would've had advice for us in terms of politics and media and stuff. I mean what would Guru ji say about the fact Sikhs get mistaken for Muslims when we are supposed to be niaara? I'm sure he would give us a plan. He was a top strategist remember! Plus don't forget he had one of the best educations his time could offer. That much is fact.

i was just thinkin to my self that you have all these boys and girls that sum of u may see on hi5 and stuff and they callin them self sikhs and no1 jatts and all that crap, they walk round with khanda necklaces and rings and go clubbin and drink and smoke, same with the girls

and i was wondering to my self that what if guru gobind singh ji came back right now in human form with all his singh, what would be the reaction to those youths faces, like if it would be a big shock, would they quikly covert into a full singh and same with the girls that cut there hair and wear very little cloths and stuff, what would you think they would do?

just want to know the sangats opinions

Gurfateh ji,

Kalgidhar Patshahji would feel hurt and pained to see his teachings going a waste.. his sacrifices being wasted.. :'(

He wudnt feel hurt, the people who did wud stop immediately and tut their pants! to be honest! Emi its bull these days people holding a cigerette in one hand then having a khanda necklace and that!

I think those badges of khanda they put on the grills are beadbi too, the collect dirt and that, the khanda shud be clean and pure, I think people are portraying sikhi very wrongly and i think it shud be stopped.

He wudnt feel hurt, the people who did wud stop immediately and tut their pants! to be honest! Emi its bull these days people holding a cigerette in one hand then having a khanda necklace and that!

I think those badges of khanda they put on the grills are beadbi too, the collect dirt and that, the khanda shud be clean and pure, I think people are portraying sikhi very wrongly and i think it shud be stopped.

I second your opinion..

i was just thinkin to my self that you have all these boys and girls that sum of u may see on hi5 and stuff and they callin them self sikhs and no1 jatts and all that crap, they walk round with khanda necklaces and rings and go clubbin and drink and smoke, same with the girls

and i was wondering to my self that what if guru gobind singh ji came back right now in human form with all his singh, what would be the reaction to those youths faces, like if it would be a big shock, would they quikly covert into a full singh and same with the girls that cut there hair and wear very little cloths and stuff, what would you think they would do?

Never mind those who drink, smoke and go clubbin and stuff,

how about us Keshdharis, Amritdharis, those that dont drink and smoke, are we gud enuf to face Guru Ji if he cums back in human form????

Always look at the bad inside ourselves with a will to improve

Hum Nahi Chunga Buraa Nahi Koi.

Never mind those who drink, smoke and go clubbin and stuff,

how about us Keshdharis, Amritdharis, those that dont drink and smoke, are we gud enuf to face Guru Ji if he cums back in human form????

Always look at the bad inside ourselves with a will to improve

Hum Nahi Chunga Buraa Nahi Koi.

Gurfateh ji,

It was not implied that others are bad or such and such is bad..

This was about the changing values of sikhi.. i mean .. wearing khandas and yet not adhering to values of SIKHI..

Bhul chuk maaf karni ji!

Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji Maharaj, the creator of the Khalsa regarded himself as a servant of the Khalsa. The Khalsa is given a position equal to that of the Guru. The Guru consists of two parts; the body and the Name. The Guru nominated the Khalsa, as his body and Guru Granth Sahib Ji as the embodiment the Name. That is why we use the title of Guru-Khalsa.

So in essence Guru Ji is here and together we are watching the chronicles taking place around us, watching the “jagat tamasha”!!!

Main hoon param purakh ko dasa dekhan aayo jagat tamasha

I am a servant of the Supreme Being;

and have come to behold the wonderful drama of life.

(Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj)

The “antarjami” knows what we see and what we are hurt or damaged by, maybe in order to build our jeevans we need to see and experience the moral corruption and the beadbia out there. But do we, who maintain to be Sikhs really believe our Guru is “ang sang” or with us 24/7? Do we truly believe that we are already facing our Guru everyday, every moment of our lives?

suntun dukh paai tai dukhi sukh paai sadhun kai sukhi aik aik ki pir pchanain ghat ghat kai put put ki janai. (12)

He is pained, when His saints are pained; and feels happiness when they are happy. He understands what pains each of the hearts of the creatures and their innermost workings. (12)

(Sri Benti Chaupai Sahib)