Muslims Buying Sikh Items From My Online

UKGupt Kaur

From Sikhnet forum:

http://www.sikhnet.com/sikhnet/discussion....33;OpenDocument

"Muslims buying sikh items from my online store

Posted by Lion005 Send Email to Author on Saturday, 3/24/2007 1:20 PM MDT

Add to Interest Profile Edit Interest Profile Send Email to Author Email This Message Search

Sat Sri Akal,

We own an online store in the US and are seing more muslims purchasing sikhi items from our store. Most of the purchase items are karas,turbans and kirpans.

All these purchase are coming from the Uk.I am worried these items would be use by muslims to disguised as sikhs to seduce sikh girls in the UK.

We feel we should canvel all these purchase but this will go against my belief our religion is open to all and as a seller we should not deny any sales irregardless of a person race or religion

We are seeking your opinion .

Lion005"

"Sat Sri Akal Rav79,

We had 4 separate orders for a quantity of 12 different items.These represents probably 4-5% of my sales of sikhi items within 5 days. 3 out 4 of these sales came from Bradford,UK. The 4th item was puchased from Dundee.All have muslim names.We also getting many e-mails from muslims in the Uk questions on sikh related items.

This has never happen before. We had order only one order from a muslim gentlemen in the UK last october previously.

Most of our sales purchase comes from New sikhs in Europe and North America who has yet to visit any gurdwaras.

Lion005"

""

There were new purchases this afternoon from another muslim from Dundee,UK

Purchase for kara and kirpan. Strange trend.

Lion005

"

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what if those things are bought as a gift for sikhs who happend to be their friends? ( wishful thinking on my part?) but im sure it can be investigated. since UK gov/police is aware of the problem, it wouldn't hurt for them to do some investigation about this?

bhul chuk muaff karni

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

My question is why should i care what the mulism are doing? If that people is smart he or she should know how mulism soceity is. if they convert sikhs women into lsam,let convert their women into sikh? I dont understand why people keep bring these topic up? if u r so scared y not do somethig?

My question is why should i care what the mulism are doing? If that people is smart he or she should know how mulism soceity is. if they convert sikhs women into lsam,let convert their women into sikh? I dont understand why people keep bring these topic up? if u r so scared y not do somethig?

and.. how are u gonig to convert their women ??

and what exactly do you have in mind to 'do' about it?

still craping yourselves over the paki paranoia... just cuz noone wants to be a singh, it's easy for the paks to put a kara on & buy a kirpan and pretend to be a sikh. we even cause more confusion wid mughal trimmed beards and small starch pug hats to look like them, or shaved heads wid billys. man, we look more paki than pakis. no wonder da paks are having a good time impersonating a sikh by puting a bangle on!!!

sabat soorat guys, sabat soorat. so what if da women dont find it attractive. u aint come in dis world to pull women, u come to serve the khalsa. and if u wanna serve da khalsa, u gotta look like da khalsa, not some paki.

Yaar tussi log barri mehnat karwaunde ho. First of all I am lazy, and then I feel like typing... :)

Anyways, what if those Muslims are taking their very first steps towards converting to Sikhi? Sounds impossible, but then again, anything is possible with Gurujee's kirpa. I understand that here we are concerned that they may even do beadbi of what they buy. But who can do beadbi of our Guru? So many of them have been trying to do it for centuries and have been paying with their blood, and they know it as well.

Lets give them a chance for once to recognize this niyara Guru panth. I know this again sounds pacifist, but once in a while it doens't cost much to think/feel this way.

Baki tuhadi marji

bhull chukk maaf

Seems like their mission to convert monian has been accomplished and now they'll target amritdhari bibian. It all comes down to how strong are our bibian.

Just wondering if the Ak 47s are going to work here.

bruv u taking the miky, if u think were use less do thing ur self we dnt need the hassle neway, nd pluss nething we do is rong in u lots eyes sooo, dnt need to talk about us or bring us inot this, coz relly we dnt care hu converst nd hu dusnt, i mean the bibian shud no already dat women in islam are treated lyk shiittt.

u no wah. we'v never been apriciated, so i geuss u lot wud perfer it, if we smoked sme weed nd drank on the streets, das wat u wnt init?