Think

wjkk wjkf

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

some excellent replies to this thread. Waheguru...and some lol not so good but u tried

neways, i noticed that a lot of the people on this thread would like Khalsa Raj etc etc. and i noticed that a lot of people have acknowledged the current issues facing Punjab today. Those being female infanticide, drug and alcohol abuse and much more.

In 2008 some of us have planned a trip to Punjab (summer) to try and confront these problems, after saving up funds to go and try to make a difference. After all, what's the use of a 'Khalistan' if we are being led by corrupt people and Punjab is being poisoned from within?

I have posted this on this forum a number of times and surprisingly, only a few 'revolutionaries' seem prepared to take part in the seva in 2008. Funny that... isn't it?

So...what do you guys say? Would love to hear your views on the matter.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

Waheguru at least think about SEVA in punjab loghho

mods please dont delete this one like last time... benti

some excellent replies to this thread. Waheguru...and some lol not so good but u tried

neways, i noticed that a lot of the people on this thread would like Khalsa Raj etc etc. and i noticed that a lot of people have acknowledged the current issues facing Punjab today. Those being female infanticide, drug and alcohol abuse and much more.

In 2008 some of us have planned a trip to Punjab (summer) to try and confront these problems, after saving up funds to go and try to make a difference. After all, what's the use of a 'Khalistan' if we are being led by corrupt people and Punjab is being poisoned from within?

I have posted this on this forum a number of times and surprisingly, only a few 'revolutionaries' seem prepared to take part in the seva in 2008. Funny that... isn't it?

lets see if all the internet warriors join u or do they prefer to stay bhind the safety of their comps. but good sewa ur doin, pugs off o u

Im willing...gimme a time and place and I'll be there! :TH:

this is the first iv heard of it infact this is the first thread which iv read about this on SS, im sure many people havent noticed or we have alot of people who are PAkandi, and like to talk ARGUE about the issues , and INSULT others, but arent prepared to stand to their word. there are others who are willing so massiv respect to them.

then theres other people like me who talk about the ones who are willing to go to punjab, and talk about the ones who are pakandi, but dont actually do anything themselves.........

but if youv organised something which is feasible then please do tell us and lets make a plan and get people involved and make sure thers people from every gurudwara in the country going and media and stuff is involved and sikhs from all over go there............... but i hope its not a few young sikhs who want to go there and be militants then as youll be arrested before you can step out of the plane and say touchyoursocks and get thrown into a jail and have a false charge put on youselves..........

but im interested big time...........

this is the first iv heard of it infact this is the first thread which iv read about this on SS, im sure many people havent noticed or we have alot of people who are PAkandi, and like to talk ARGUE about the issues , and INSULT others, but arent prepared to stand to their word. there are others who are willing so massiv respect to them.

then theres other people like me who talk about the ones who are willing to go to punjab, and talk about the ones who are pakandi, but dont actually do anything themselves.........

but if youv organised something which is feasible then please do tell us and lets make a plan and get people involved and make sure thers people from every gurudwara in the country going and media and stuff is involved and sikhs from all over go there............... but i hope its not a few young sikhs who want to go there and be militants then as youll be arrested before you can step out of the plane and say touchyoursocks and get thrown into a jail and have a false charge put on youselves..........

but im interested big time...........

KarKirpaWaheguru aka ^^^ issss truuu ppl!!!

Please lay out your plans on what you seek to achieve and how you are going to go about achieving it?

If the plan is to go there and see what we can sort out, then im sorry but your just going to end up completely frustrated! anything you want to do you must plan and organise from here first.

If this is the first time you or your friends are going there to do parchar, help social issues, then i would recommend that you just take people that are close with you and whom you know and trust. India isnt anything like the UK, people there will sell you out for a single roti, and if you take some young teenagers with you, then you are the person/people responsible for their safety.

Depending on what you want to achieve out there and the scale of what you want to do, you will need to make contacts with the right 'leaders and politicians'. whether you like it or not, there people get things done (often in the wrong way) but they can also completely screw you over. they can block you youth camps, have you intimidated, have your posters ripped off walls, venues cancelled etc etc again its nothing like the UK so you will have to think about these things. things work very very differently out there so you will people from there who are supporting you, because they will know how things run, e.g. best way to publicise an event, best way to distribute literature, who to speak to etc etc. and then dont forget the using for personal benefit issue. people may help you, but that help may be just in order to promote their own name 'some baba might say look my people from the uk are doing this ...'.

these are all things you will need to think about, im not trying to put you off or make it difficult for you, im just highlighting some of the issues which you may come across. key point is to plan, plan, plan, plan and then plan some more!

final benti, please dont let people do or get invloved in something just for the sake of it. people like mahakaal have probably no intention of helping themselves but will prod and poke others and wait to see them burn just so that they can have a laugh afterwards. theres no point in doing something like this if its going to be a waste of time. if its a good solid plan with aims, objectives and a method, with contacts in punjab, with money, with dates, with venues, with everything like that ... then people will want to know and be interested. if its just a little adventure to solve the sins of punjab, then your just going to end up wasting you time moeny and effort.

other then that good luck, there are a number of sikh orgs in the uk that do some projetcs out in punajb, also contact them for advice and assistance. better still volunteer to help them like khalsa aid, khalsa human rights etc etc. these guys have done the ground work and will make your job sooo much easier!

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

This sound’s like a good idea, not to put you down veer ji but there is an issue which all of us have to fight before coming on to Khalsa Raj.

What will we achieve when we get Khalistan, a few years of piyaar and then back to the corrupt world again? It’s happened before and it will carry on. We as a panth are still split, not talking about jatha bandis, because that will happen but we still have a negative mind to another gursikh. We put views in front of us before we fight with each other side by side, not saying these views aren’t important because they do need to come out. At the moment daas thinks that Khalistan is a very bad idea, and it won’t even come, we can try how much we want. Lets say we go to a few of these corrupt people, tell them the truth but then what’s going to happen after that, will the world change, will we change.

So what shall WE do?

Best thing to do is follow what our Guru says Jaap naam, how many of us actually wake up amritwela, but yet we are willing to go to Morche and say his doing beadbi. When a barla (outsider) does a beadbi then that’s easy to understand, but not following gurus Hukam is also beadbi and maharj will feel more pain when his Sikh is not following the gurus Hukam.

The best way to change some one is by brining them to Guru Granth sahib ji and follow Gurus hukam which is athi pehar naam abhiyaas which we are all aiming to do. If you do decide to go India then build an army of Abhiyaasi gursikhs. To do that we need to be abhiyaasi ourselves. Don’t forget we can’t do parchar and not do things out selves, other wise we will go to narak (hell).

"Man jite jag jit"

Conquer the mind and you will conquer the world.

What daas doesn’t understand is why people are getting all excited over a little bit of land, when the guru has promised us the world. The only reason is we are trying to look for the short cuts. A lot of the youth now are trying to say we are Khalistanis and we need it as soon as possible, daas disagrees what we need is an army to rule the world. This will only come through Gurus grace and Athi pehar Naam Abhiyaas.

Khalsa raj hoga, hoke rehuga, jaroor hoga!

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh