Amritvela

Guest ........................

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jap naam

WJKK WJKF

I think you need to listen to your body on how many hours sleep you need. Some people can go to bed at 10.30pm and still wake up at 4am. Like peacemaker was saying it really depends on ones lifestyle and sleep style. Some might have a 4 hour solid sleep and someone else might have an 8 hour disturbed sleep, so its about finding the right balance for yourself. Try different times and see what works.

Aslong as we reach that stage where we are able to wake up with Guru Ji's kirpa and pray at Amritvela does it matter how many hours we slept before.

WJKK WKF

Forgive me if i have offended in the above

Guest jap naam
Many famous people such as Margaret Thatcher only needed four hours sleep and I think she did a lot more work than you do.

LOL.gif

No disresepect penji but I laughed when you used Margaret Thatcher as an example.Glad you changed it.

She may have run on only 4 hours sleep some how i don't think she woke up at amritvela. Hehhehehehe

wjkk wjkf

forgive me if i offended in the above.

Guest Gupt Singhni
WJKK WJKF

I think you need to listen to your body on how many hours sleep you need. Some people can go to bed at 10.30pm and still wake up at 4am. Like peacemaker was saying it really depends on ones lifestyle and sleep style. Some might have a 4 hour solid sleep and someone else might have an 8 hour disturbed sleep, so its about finding the right balance for yourself. Try different times and see what works.

Aslong as we reach that stage where we are able to wake up with Guru Ji's kirpa and pray at Amritvela does it matter how many hours we slept before.

WJKK WKF

Forgive me if i have offended in the above

Gurbani states not to sleep too much as the 5 thieves can easily steel your naam. Bhai sahib Bhai Randhir Singh has mentioned this and it is also mentioned in Gurbani.

VJKK WJKF

Guest Gupt Singhni
Many famous people such as Margaret Thatcher only needed four hours sleep and I think she did a lot more work than you do.

LOL.gif

No disresepect penji but I laughed when you used Margaret Thatcher as an example.Glad you changed it.

She may have run on only 4 hours sleep some how i don't think she woke up at amritvela. Hehhehehehe

wjkk wjkf

forgive me if i offended in the above.

ohmy.gif : blush.gif

Guest Guest
Gurbani states not to sleep too much as the 5 thieves can easily steel your naam. Bhai sahib Bhai Randhir Singh has mentioned this and it is also mentioned in Gurbani.

VJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF

Hanji, I totally agree with the above statement you made . I know this. i think you misunderstood me. I was not trying to say people should sleep too much. i was just clearly trying to state that how much sleep a person gets depends on their lifestyle.

:TH:

WJKK WJKF

Forgive me if i offended in the above.

Guest jap naam

[

VJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF

Hanji, I totally agree with the above statement you made . I know this. i think you misunderstood me. I was not trying to say people should sleep too much. i was just clearly trying to state that how much sleep a person gets depends on their personal lifestyle.

WJKK WJKF

Forgive me if i offended in the above.

guru sahib also says we shouldn't argue bibi ji :@

i dnt realy kno why im posting this, (btw i dont ever get up for amritvela) but sumthing realy weird i found was that normally i go to bed about 10:15-10:30 on weekdays, and wenever i tried the odd day or two to get up for amritvela, i never could even get out of bed, however once i went to bed like 1:30 and managed to get up at like 4:30, propa weird lol.

btw, great tips on this thread, im gna try sum otu this weekend :TH: