Nhl Hockey Thread - Who Are You Cheering For?

2desi

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so yess.. i was wrong.. i admit .. i guess i over predicted on the young pens team this year ..

but .. sens will CHOKE ..like ALWAYS !

that my friend is a prediction that wont go wrong and you can copy this msg and throw it bak at me IF they win the cup this year.. :@

..im sorry my friend but the senaturds will NOT win ....

GO CANUCKS !!

Well,

i don't believe i have that msn convo saved.... but jaspaul DID mention he thought pittsburgh would go to the finals... i suspect it's his unwarranted and blind (not to mention ridiculous) hate for the senators ( note jaspaul, you spelt the team name wrong.. i know that literacy, competence, general intelligence, motor skills, and logical thinking have been major issues for leafs fans in the sense that they've been lacking, or altogether nonexistent, but clearly you would know that the team name is "senators).

I'm prety sure he's just choosing the most likely candidates to play ottawa in the next round. let us analyze:

a) he wants the lightning to win. should the lightning beat the devils, who plays ottawa in the second round??? the rangers

b) Should the Senators beat the rangers, they will face the buffalo sabres (who will likely beat the tampa bay lightning if situation (A) occurs)

c) therefore, if a AND b occur, who will ottawa play in the third round? The Buffalo Sabres.

This leads me to believe that Jaspaul's choices from the eastern conference are based solely on his hate for the Ottawa Senators... I thank him for it. It's a compliment. Surely, the reason he hates Ottawa must be because we're a good team.

If any proof is required to show that jaspaul himself does'nt know why he hates the senators, just that he does, please let me know. I have material related to this as well!