Kirpan Size

sigher

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not to start a debate but is double edged okay? Is it a kakkar ?

when an amritdhari wears any shastar it automatically becomes a kirpan. because the yeilder will only use that shastar for self defence and the protection of others i.e. kirp- to do kirpa and an- anak for ones self defence.

so may it be double edged, triple edged a khanda what ever it becomes a kirpan if he yeilder is amrit dhari.

because realistically there are no shastars called kirpans, there are teghs and shamshirs which we think are kirpans but as explained before kirpan is a generalised description for any weapon

i cant clearly see whats this in a plate in ur avator MAHAKAL SINGH

yes B4ND4R IT IS A KAKAR AND ALSO A SASTAR IF SAMURAI HAS GREAT RESPECT FOR KATANA SAMRAURI SWORD EVN TODAY THEN WE AS A KHALSA AND AS A HUMBLE CHILD OF GURU GOBIND SINGH HAS UNLIMITED DEVOTION FOR THE SAME NOW ARMS MANUFATURING COMPANIES OF NATO HAVE STARTED PRODUCTION OF KIRPAN AND RECOGINED IT AS A MOST POTENT WEAPON FOR CLOSE FIGHTING AND ARE GOING TO INTRODUCE IT IN THE SPECIAL FORCE OF NATO ON THE PATTERN OF GUKHA KHUKRI AND KATANA SWORD 3 YEARS BACK IN DEFENCE EXPO IN DELHI IT WAS ONE OF THE ITEMS IN THE EXIBITION . HAWK13

poor little defensless baby cow :sady:

Gurfateh!!

I think you mean bakra, it was not defenseless, Akaal Purukh was always by itside and now it's Mahaprashad, again which was Maharaaj Ji's hukham.

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Gurfateh!!

i have yet to understand the reasoning behind this "mahaparshaad"

Gurfateh!!

I think you mean bakra, it was not defenseless, Akaal Purukh was always by itside and now it's Mahaprashad, again which was Maharaaj Ji's hukham.

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Gurfateh!!

stay with a nihang dal for a month walk like ladlaiyan faujan speak like ladliyan faujan .... to know the traditions ....

Not to start a debate but is double edged okay? Is it a kakkar ?

when an amritdhari wears any shastar it automatically becomes a kirpan. because the yeilder will only use that shastar for self defence and the protection of others i.e. kirp- to do kirpa and an- anak for ones self defence.

so may it be double edged, triple edged a khanda what ever it becomes a kirpan if he yeilder is amrit dhari.

because realistically there are no shastars called kirpans, there are teghs and shamshirs which we think are kirpans but as explained before kirpan is a generalised description for any weapon

YESB4ND4R IT IS ONE OF MOST IMPORTANT KAKAR NOW NATO ARMS MANUFATURING COMPANIES R MANUFACTURING KIRPANS AND GOING TO ITRODUCE IN SPECIAL FORCES AS THEY FOUND IT MORE HANDY AND BEST FOR COSE FIGHTING THAN SAMURAI KATANA OR GURKHA KHUKRI INFACT IT WAS IT WAS ONE OF ITEM IN DEFENCE EXPO IN DELHI 3YEARS BACK IT WAS COVERED BY MEDIA HAWK13

i cant clearly see whats this in a plate in ur avator MAHAKAL SINGH

MAHAPARSHAD .... :nihungsmile: ... Langar teyar karvaiye hukam karro

Gurfateh!!

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Gurfateh!!

stay with a nihang dal for a month walk like ladlaiyan faujan speak like ladliyan faujan .... to know the traditions ....

but aren't you a nihang grin.gif why can't you explain its reasoning :umm: