Gursikhs Attitude Towards Non Gursikhs

G.I JATT

Breaking News: Looks like one of you singhs sent me dirty messages in my mailbox.

Message 1:

you better shut the <admin-profanity filter activated> up about sikhi before you get you're throat slit.

and dont underestimate us.

Message 2:

u funjabi link,

<admin-profanity filter activated> you monah wanna be white badass <admin-profanity filter activated>.

You are going to die for insulting Sikhi Saroop!

son of a <admin-profanity filter activated>

Look how brave this fool is? He is a coward! Why can’t this singh come up and say those things in the thread instead being a coward to private message me?

By the way, his username is: satnam waheguru

Satnam Waheguru, you are a *****! You Can't "C" Me! Come to Canada, we will see how long you will last...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Punjabi Link veer, you should send a msg to one of the mods and they will take care of the matter. Just let them know who sent a msg to you. I hope you won't mind sending a msg to amritdhari mods tongue.gif jking bai gussa na kar ji.

im sure SATNAM WAHEGURU has made about 4 accounts already, from wat ive read. to be honest i think its singhs like him that are killing sikhi. if your singh enuff say it out in the crowd. by the way you just proved a point how gursikhs or amritdharis do go on these days giving death threats out and swearing looking dwn at the others.

i guess the only solution is, make another account and give it another try!

im sure SATNAM WAHEGURU has made about 4 accounts already, from wat ive read. to be honest i think its singhs like him that are killing sikhi. if your singh enuff say it out in the crowd. by the way you just proved a point how gursikhs or amritdharis do go on these days giving death threats out and swearing looking dwn at the others.

Exactly.

I just hope people here now can see our viewpoint and see where we are coming from with this issue.

I think we ALL need to chill out a bit. Show some humanity to the people around us regardless of their current state of Sikhi. Try and cause less hurt.

Seriously though, it really does hurt me sometimes when I see people who are Gursikhs and other parts of the panth get at each others throats.

Someone made a point about Panjabis being prone to get at each other and I think this is true unless they have a clear external force they are trying to defeat.

I've got the MOST respect for disciplined and open minded Singhs. They should be the leaders in the panth. But people I think we need to look around and see the talent and resources that we have as a whole. We need this in this day and age.

ONE LOVE PEOPLE! Lets not hurt each other. ultimately I think Punjabi Link is saying what he is saying because he has experienced pain at the hands of some hankari folk. Ultimately though, the truth is that Sikhi is a gift for humanity not just Singhs and even nonSikhs can look into it and benefit. Don't lets cut people off who come from Sikh descent but are currently not following rehit strictly. Show some compassion, show some understanding, show some GRACE.

WJKK

WJKF

Breaking News: Looks like one of you singhs sent me dirty messages in my mailbox.

Message 1:

you better shut the <admin-profanity filter activated> up about sikhi before you get you're throat slit.

and dont underestimate us.

Message 2:

u funjabi link,

<admin-profanity filter activated> you monah wanna be white badass <admin-profanity filter activated>.

You are going to die for insulting Sikhi Saroop!

son of a <admin-profanity filter activated>

Look how brave this fool is? He is a coward! Why can’t this singh come up and say those things in the thread instead being a coward to private message me?

By the way, his username is: satnam waheguru

Satnam Waheguru, you are a *****! You Can't "C" Me! Come to Canada, we will see how long you will last...

Firstly, it's amazing how you can call a guy who's giving you death threats a coward. Do you really want to tempt him any more by chiding him? For all you know he could be a hacker, trace your ip adress, and find your home address. Sure, he's an <banned word filter activated>, but what about the guy that's goading him on? I am seriously not even trying to criticize anymore, just take care of yourself on the internet.

Have you even been paying attention to this topic at all? I thought maybe at first you had a genuine interest, but this post has defintley changed my mind. You've done a great job at bringing out alot of bias, but you still ignore the topic, which you started. If after all this discussion you throw around the label of gursikh so carelessly, you really can't function in sikhi. There is no killing sikhi, and I wonder whether or not you had an agenda when you brought this topic to this site, considering you're a new user.