Gursikhs Attitude Towards Non Gursikhs

G.I JATT

^^^ LOL.gifLOL.gif *enjoying the posts*

shere punjab hah more like gidars of punjaab, nasty young unclean chavi mone who stand infront of pubs holding a pint in their haands bopping up and down shouting like phudus "punjabi" "singh is king" at a vaisakhi mela with khanda flags in their other hands and bright orange khanda armbands chacking all the girls out and causing pange with the pakis and sule

Back in the 1990 when this was epidemic Muslim guys used to groom Sikh and Hindu girls and when they passed a point of no return convert them. Kids in colleges and schools were being targeted because of their religion.

A bunch of Panjabi lads in Southall got together and tried to put a stop to it, most of them were monae. They first went to the Gurukars to ask them for help, most of the elders labelled them gunda, troublemakers. They went to the International Sikh Youth federation, but they said “you are not even Sikhs your all monae” besides they were too busy with khalistan. They went to the AKJs they said "your trouble makers" also so did people like BOSS. These guys took it on themselves to change things they labelled themselves She-r-Punjab.

During that time none of them knew anything much about Sikhism but boy did they get the message across to the otherside! These guys didn't give a F**K about any thing they knocked down doors to crack houses were Sikh and Hindu girls were being pimped out. Some even went to prison for this. They created awareness with the youngsters and a sense of unity the best they could. Any where upnai were being hassled they got there and made it known. These guys were from all different backgrounds but what bought them together was the desperate situation at that time.

During the mid 1990s they were at their peek and powerful. Some just jumped on the bandwagon, some of them really fell of the tracks they became drug dealers, gangsters, some went to prison. However I know of three of them the main players who started it all, one became a Taksali, One an AKJ and One, who probably was the most lethal, became a Nihang. These genuine guys sacrificed a lot. Even though they fell in to different camps they all still have a lot of piar and respect for one another we could learn much from them.

Heroes.

Interesting....I never knew they went to sikh groups like AKJ for help.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it only Gursikhs who are treading on the path of Gurmat are singled out?

There was a thread once made by a Mona called - Amrit brings out the worst - so what about that?

And plus you have ego of being a Jatt that say's it all you're username.

To be Gursikh we have to do Kaamaaee so don't put us off the right path.

Thanks

paji talking about ego wat about people who use singh or nihang in thier name? i cud turn back and say aint that ego wat they trying to prove ego is such a word that can be used in anythink.

and by the way PUNJABI LINK maharaja ranjit singh and udham singh were sikhs.

what i find is gursikhs are rare to find. However as people think that some look down on others it is true but that is the own ego.

i notice gursikhs are kind and compassionate when you want to learn about sikhi. But when your the opposite they tend to stay away from you.

the ONLY thing I see in this whole thread is that grin.gif .....everyone is throwing COW's poop at everyone! LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif .......can u imagine? rolleyes.gif ...... :umm:

OK lets hope that the day will come when we can be more inclusive of each other.

Amritdharis, because of the step they have made should be at the forefront of this.

UNITE US PLEASE - WE REALLY NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay Moneh are okay but they are very bigoted egostical people.

They make rude insulting remarks towards Gursikhs.

only 1 in a million will a mona have respect for Sikhi.

The rest are vicious cold blooded creatures who mock Gursikhs.

nd wah right have u to sayy datt??

manoh or ppl who have gone the rong way accordini to the Guru...who are lost in maya

buh they can still be good ppl with respect towards Sikhi...

nd mayb they give insulting remarks toward Gursikhs beacsue they deserve it sum do

ma hole generation full of moneh.. onli singh i am... der kno*z buh they all try to respect sikhi... their not viciours cold blooded..their quite decent ppl

just to play devil's advocate, maybe the amritdhari's didn't have their daughters messing with sule and it was the monay punjabi's who had their girls going out and converting to islam?

cause a gursikh girl wouldn't eb clubbin with muslims and smoking now would they but punjabi girls have been notorious for this i have heard in the U.K.

A Very hurtful comment

Your Sister is my Sister, Your Mother is my Mother I don't need to know you to know that, I don't need to know Gurbani to know that.

Humanity is a pillar in Sikhi, foolish people how could we forget that?

yeah the truth usually hurts. it isn't the duty of every gursikh to go to clubs and forcefully drag out the punjabi sikh girls. then we gonna have a post about why gursikhs think they can mess with our bhangra gigs.

gursikhs have a duty to help the people who want to be helped. not go around like some kind of mullah police stopping punjabi girls from their weekend adventures.

don't blame the evils of punjabi idiots on gursikhs.

come on man, honestly a lot of these girls don't know the ten guru sahibaans, that's why they are easily swayed by islamo-facist rhetoric. they think we have 10 gods, etc etc. yaar thodi bahuti ta sikhi layee sharda ta huni chaidi ah sikh kahaun layee.

punjabi parwaar wich janam lai ki koyee sikh ni ban jaanda. prithi chand was guru arjun dev ji's elder brother. born into a sikh family didn't make prithi chand a sikh so assi ki cheez ah?

the blame falls on parents who teach kids bhangra before gurbaani. giddha before jap ji sahib. as for being restrictive who's more restricted than muslim girls in full veils, but i don't see any singhs converting them to sikhi.