Should I?

Big_Tera

obvioulsy u dont understand what the music is saying, if you are intriged by it, you shud ask him what it means, if he says its prayers then so be it... Ik Oankaar ... Sat Nam... There is one and ONLY one God and Truth is his name, carry on listening to it, it aint doing you any damage... if not you just pull out your kirtan and blast that!!! :umm:

man dont worry music wont kill you lol. Maybe he is a good muslim who cannot miss his prayers. you should talk to him about it cuz u know him better then any of us here lol. WHY CANT YOU STAND OTHER PEOPLES PRAYERS? We can listen and we can respect bro, but you should not start prayin like him. lol. Just relax man there are many good muslims, I have two muslim friends from pakistan and iraq. they are good muslims just like good sikhs. so dont worry, not all are fanatics they wont convert you unless you give up.

lol

the group isnt all muslim. theres one white girl a spanish man and me and this guy who is a bengali.

it doesnt affect me to be honest. but i just went for a long walk with the dude and he started playing it on his phone. it was their prayers.

i just dont like somone playing something religious like that. fair enough he might be just listening to himself. but i think he's out of order for playing it while we were in the room during training and trying to do our work.

i know i might be making a big deal out of it. but these people always have hidden agendas.

u cant say that all of "these people" are the same

not everyone is the same