No More Hindu, Muslim, Christian Topics

hahah i mean old school before no matter what religion or jatha or any other distinction we use to all get along

when the old members knew each other, their names who they were and their story, and sangat would get inspiration from it.

remember old forum members like yasmin who was a muslim and was welcomed with open arms. she taught us alot and learned from sangat here. i remember old members like sskhalsa kandola and the theturbanator. when it was reigning gurmat over this forum and every one was social .. and not bashing each other. when "taksali" "jatha" "nanaksar" "NNSJ" "tarna dal" "budha dal" "dodra"

and any other group one might have affiliations with all sat together. we all learned something from one another and treated each other as our fellow KHALSAS, and not enemies

old school forum days when stuff use to get accomplished

Yeah veeray. Those were the days. Me and veer Gurpreet Singh are born in Hindu families, and it was after we joined this forum that we were bombarded with inspiration and love from our cyber and real life sangat. By Gurujee's grace, we were blessed with Amrit in the near future. Now I read my old posts, and at times I feel "I am happy the way I look today, but I wish I could think and feel like I did back then".

Dude what happened? you had like 3000 posts before. I remember when there were competitions between members to see who could beat S1ngh (how the heck am I gonna get past 5000?!?!?!?!)

I signed up with this new nick Mehtab Singh after being blessed with Amrit. My old nick is mehtab.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i miss those old days too :cool: esp arnd 2002-2003

there use to be so much of ekta.. and sangat knew each other so well.. remember those days where we were actually a family helping each other ... inspiring each other.. i sometimes wonder where has that ekta went? what happen? why there are so much jatha/religion bashing topics goin on in this forums... i myself have got tired of coming to forums nowadays ...

a big HURRAY to the MOD who actually took this step forward to stop all this kinda disuccsion to appear on SIKHSANGAT :umm:

i miss those old days too :cool: esp arnd 2002-2003

there use to be so much of ekta.. and sangat knew each other so well.. remember those days where we were actually a family helping each other ... inspiring each other.. i sometimes wonder where has that ekta went? what happen? why there are so much jatha/religion bashing topics goin on in this forums... i myself have got tired of coming to forums nowadays ...

a big HURRAY to the MOD who actually took this step forward to stop all this kinda disuccsion to appear on SIKHSANGAT :umm:

Yeah, I remember and I'd posit that the fault lies with older members (like us) that didn't take control of a topic when it started to veer out of control. Also, everyone leaving didn't help. For one, I kinda just expected the forum to fix itself and then I'd come back. Obviously, that didn't work.