Please Come Out!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS WEBSITE HAS BECOEM NOTHIGN BUT SLANDER, WITH VERY LITTLE MODERATION AND BLATANT ABUSE , FOUL LANGUAGE AND NINDYA, THIS SITE SHOULD BE CALLED MANMUKH_SANGAT.COM, WITH ALL THE NIHANG/SNATAN RUBBISH ON HERE NOWADAYS YOU MIGHT ASWELL CALL IT HINDUSANGAT.COM

If you truly believe that, then do something about it.

I now realize that this forum is just a representation of the world we live in these days. I hardly think it will ever turn into the "Utopian" place some of you want it to become. The people who are around me in the real world are the same kind of people I see here. I can't change them, so what makes you think that we can change others with our keyboards and computer screens?

If I think of this forum as just a recreational place for me, to kick my feet up from time to time, then I've basically washed my hands clean. I can neither absorb or disperse any filth that may reside here. I'm immune to all of it.

But this place was a utopian place. This isn't a new effort, this is an old effort. I can remember when me and balait would bounce back and forth on what we could do to improve forums (arcade and blog anyone?) The point here isn't to change people. The point is to learn to interact with a different subset of people than u normally deal with.

mods should be made on lottery system ... write names of few members on chits ... and pick out few ....

never going to happen, and it shouldn't. Mods need to be carefully screened before they're selected, and it's a testement to that ideal that I look at a mod's list and see many of the names I did when I first joined up four years ago.

haha i still remember when we had the big yahoo! pool olympics... we even had a whole section in the funs ection..

damn that punia kaur from kuwait! haha or wherever she wa from... she was the only person i couldn't beat for the pool championship gold medal!

The blogs' weren't bad... but, didn't quite serve a purpose either.. the only one worth reading with anjaan's and APKF veerji's haha.. and both of embarely post anymore!