Please Come Out!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smartsingh... i thought half the reason this forum was going down was BECAUSE the old members (i.e you) started leaving the forum..

where's the self-sacrifice buddy? let's bring back the arcade, that way you're stuck on S/S all day long!! hahahaha

hahahaha, im me on msn and we can have ourselves our own arcade action :umm: but arcade would be fun to have. If I could get in contact w/ balait, we could dream up some fun stuff again rolleyes.gif

japs... jus cuz YOU dun have a life... dus'n mean u hafta drag others down wit you tongue.gif

buh seriously.. arcade was madd fun..

how's bout we have some sort of sikhi trivia game thing or sumthin?... might be fun..... no?

trivia? don't u remember that time we did that lame trivia game on msn? god that sucked. Well, techinically you sucked, but no one's pointing fingers tongue.gif

• 2 weeks later...
nowadayz we have a bunch'a cyber-gyanee's who tink dey kno all and tell all... .........wi all need to fix ourselves..!

haha,,,,so true, i think this behaviour posted by people, which i was unaware of till i read throught the threads should be dealt with, but lets not give these people attention, lets continue to do what this forum is made for................

• 1 month later...
sorta went good for a while after this thread and it seems now we are going back in the gutter yet again nonono.gif

forums work in cycles, there's good and bad. It's only gona stay good if people that post alot enforce ideals that are accepted by a majority of the forum. Older members need to make their presence known and keep the youngins in line, until they learn their away around the forum and figure out what they can and can't do. Without alot of older members, the forum will be like a car stuck in a ditch, revving it's engine with no traction and going no place. At the very least, after this thread we managed to chase off a couple of unsavory individuals looking to give the forum's users a bad name.