Akali Nihung Baba Nihaal Singh Ji

Jassa Sio, I don't want to get into a big discussion so this will be my lost post on this topic. I don't believe that Farla was started by Guru Gobind Singh therefore no need to waste time listening to people talking about it. I hope that is clear for you. :umm: ))))

pray.gif thank to god ur not coming up with any gurubani translation this time to prove that farla was not started by dasme pita .... rolleyes.gif ....

Guest Dancing Warrior
Can anyone explain the following in more details mainly Kalyaandhari

i) Shastardhari (using weapons and battle techniques to uphold Dharam, eg, Narsingha)

ii) Shaastardhari (using wisdom to overcome unrighteousness, eg, Buddha)

iii) Kalyaandhari (who change their environment through great deeds, eg, Machh)

Basically the Avatars Narsingha, Bhaddu and Mache were part of the Chobiees 24 Avatars, 24 incarnations of Vishnu Baghwan as stated by Pitha ji Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji in Sri Guru Dasam Granth ji Maharaj. Basically Vishnu was part of the trilogy Brahbha Vishnu and Mahesh, and took form up to 24 times to address the issues of the age. Shaastradhari where those who on the strength of their knowledge fought for right and Kalyankari-these who transformed, changed outcome of the situation through their good deeds. For example Narsingha killed Harnikash in order the save the Bhagath Praland.

Some Sikhs are dismissive of the Avatars stating they were faulty, really to get an unbiased opinion you should study the masterpiece yourself.

Jassa Sio, I don't want to get into a big discussion so this will be my lost post on this topic. I don't believe that Farla was started by Guru Gobind Singh therefore no need to waste time listening to people talking about it. I hope that is clear for you. :@ ))))

Gurfateh!!

Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj was Farladhari as was Baba Fateh Singh Ji.

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Gurfateh!!

straight answer why Baba Nihal Singh Ji is given credit by Sikhs who dont agree with other so called Nihangs, is that he doesnt eat meat or take bhang, and he was also tight with Sant Jarnail Singh Ji, and he unlike many other so called "nihangs", stood up in 1984, wen he was standing doing chaur sahib of Guroo Granth Sahib Ji Mahraj, and even when he was being shot at didnt stop, and for that reason is called "Jinda Shaheed"

A TRUE Nihang.

oh yh and also i didnt really think many people had problems with farla? Ive always understood it to be an old system used for ranks in the Khalsa Fauj, also alot of singhs dont have problems with bhaugauti, but even then, he is an amazing Gurmukh and has done too many good things.