Disable Sikhs

You've gotta be kidding me. That is absolutely ridiculous for not permitting a disabled person to enter a divine room.

This frustrates me! I have a disabled cousin and if I heard something that stupid coming from the committee you can bet I wouldn't stand for it.

Some people these days, stupid in the head.

Sorry

- Sunny

Guest balwinderkaur

the gurooduaara saaheb i go to has a lift all the way to the darbaar hall for disabled people and the elderly too. now thats a stupid idea of not allowing a disabled to come matha tek. who are they to stop her??? ;)

I was really sad to hear on Punjab Radio last night that a little girl who is in a wheelchair was not allowed to enter the dewwan hall and matha take infront of Guru Granth sahib ji.

That is absolutely wrong! Infact, the sevadaars of the Gurudwara Sahib should have looked at it as an opportunity to do sevaa of the bhain jee who wished to enter the diwan. ;) I hope someone does encourage her to return to the Gurudwara Sahib and also help her in the diwan or whereever needed.

remember guys.. sometime opposition party play these type of ditry tricks (paying radio station to make this as headline news.. u know money talk)..

Sure this stuff is insane of not allowing disable sikhs but whenever there are these type of issues, one got to see the situation from all direction.. ^_^