Panj Albumn

amankaur

Gurfateh

Just want to say i purchased panj ystrdy and omg it is like such a good albumn i can't stop listening to it is absolutely wicked please dooooooooooo go buy it next week mela :TH: big respect to immportal productions, tigerstyle, monney spinner xs bass and who ever else had hand in it d_oh.gif

Gufateh

I haven't gotten my copy yet but could you please post some (short) samples (like one minute or 30 seconds) of the Jagowale tracks on the new album? I am going to buy the album (it wasn't available at Vaisaaki in Surrey) so I'm gonna try to order it online............but I'm dieing to hear the Jagowale tracks so could you please post some samples?

I thought it was a bit dry personally. Punjabi rap made me crack up. "Im a son of a sardar" - jokaz. Son of a ... normally reminds you of a son of a <admin-profanity filter activated> so it was a bit of metaphor (is that the right word?) which didnt go to well.

I did like one or two of the tracks. Cant remember the names. Satnam Waheguru was nice, have to admit. not the best installment but not that drastically bad either. Need to find some new singers now - Jago Wale have been on all 5 and best to get some singers a bit more fresh. Theres enough out there.

Sorry if i put a damper on things. I like the designs of the cd's though. Good marketing.

I thought it was a bit dry personally. Punjabi rap made me crack up. "Im a son of a sardar" - jokaz. Son of a ... normally reminds you of a son of a <admin-profanity filter activated> so it was a bit of metaphor (is that the right word?) which didnt go to well.

I did like one or two of the tracks. Cant remember the names. Satnam Waheguru was nice, have to admit. not the best installment but not that drastically bad either. Need to find some new singers now - Jago Wale have been on all 5 and best to get some singers a bit more fresh. Theres enough out there.

Sorry if i put a damper on things. I like the designs of the cd's though. Good marketing.

I think i just found out who your Organisations are on your other post? lol

i find ppl like you annoying...really annoying aye aye aye :TH: