At Least 22 Dead, Many Wounded In U.s. College Shooting

I feel very sorry for all the families and for the students who were killed or injured. My deepest condolences go out.

And as for you, Cho Seung-Hui, I hope you're getting you're getting your just desserts. I hate you for what you did! Murderer! Psychopath! Monster! Those words are too good for you! :@

The reason he killed ppl was that a girl who he liked didn't even pay attention to him... LOL now thats dum-dumb..lol Anyways, since he had "Ismail Ax" witten on his arm.. which is a Islamic Prophet he killed people to make land for his people.. FBI said they are investigating whether there is another organizations hand behind it..

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
The reason he killed ppl was that a girl who he liked didn't even pay attention to him... LOL now thats dum-dumb..lol Anyways, since he had "Ismail Ax" witten on his arm.. which is a Islamic Prophet he killed people to make land for his people.. FBI said they are investigating whether there is another organizations hand behind it..

What the...? :@ @

I gotta say watching the news, I didn't know how to react but the thing that did cross my mind was.... who was the guy...and what if he turns out to be some desi, like the Montreal college shooting last year (who was born in a Sikh family) no.gif .... I lack words to say how I feel about the tragedy but I sure am a little relieved about the fact that he wasn't a south asian or something :mellow:

i's kinda scary... most'a da school shootings across the globe have been in the US of A!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shootings

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0777958.html

so yah.. it CAN happen newhere in da world.. buh i's far more likely to happen in da US... i tink there's more (reported) shootings in da US den da rest'a da world put together ... Scary?... i tink so!! :@

Guest peacemaker

What a waste of life that Cho was! He just keeps getting lower and lower in my eyes each time I read something about him. So many people died and I don't even know why! Faces full of life all gone just like that!