punjabi newspapers

Ryu Hayabusa

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SikhForLife
I find it totally stupid and offensive that punjabi's use pictures of our Gurus in their flyer or newspaper ads for whatever business they are in. We all know these flyers get thrown into garbage eventually.

pictures have no value to us..

I find it totally stupid and offensive that punjabi's use pictures of our Gurus in their flyer or newspaper ads for whatever business they are in. We all know these flyers get thrown into garbage eventually.

So you are saying if there is a picture of our Guru or Khanda or whatever its ok to see it on the floor and step on it?

So you are saying if there is a picture of our Guru or Khanda or whatever its ok to see it on the floor and step on it?

Thats not what he said. Pictures are good for young kids, it gives them something to focus on but as adults we shouldnt be bowing or worshipping pictures.

Bani Guru, Guru hai Bani

Thats not what he said. Pictures are good for young kids, it gives them something to focus on but as adults we shouldnt be bowing or worshipping pictures.

Bani Guru, Gu

ru hai Bani

these pictures represent gurus,

are you saying its ok to do what ever with these pictures.