Ryu Hayabusa

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pictures are just pictures.. not gurbani

waheguru ji ka khalsa,

waheguru ji ki fateh!

Teekya i understand pictures we not suppose to worship them or anything. And i also agree with not including pictures in the newspaper. I also agree wit paaji there with some ppl including khandas in india on meat shops and stuff... (or was it a bhainji rolleyes.gif )

BUT WAT IF, THAT STARTS HERE! Wat if in the next newspaper u see u saw a picture of guru gobind singh on the front page of newspaper, in the add of a some random meat shop. Pictures are pictures as some of u said BUT DA YOUTH R WATCHING!

Some youth dont go for words, they go for the pictures. THat why some have khandas on the back of their cars and same time u see them smoking, drinking and doing all the bad stuff in that same car. Wat is this effect to other ppl seeing this. That SIKHS r like this ??

So i think it does matter for pictures. We should care. It does come down for our youth of the future. IF they get the wrong expression, where will sikhi go ?

Bul chuk maph,

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

first of all, if u respect picturres, youre going against guru je cause they said no. Gurbani is our guru now, bow your head to gurbani and respect it. Another thing, the pictures are drawn wrong. Thats not how guru je looked, only something of how he looked.

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

those are just pictures, i mean u have all seen the pic of Guru Nanak Dev Ji, how could someone who walked all over the world from Punjab to Baghdad, to East of present day India, be so fat and jolly looking....just irrational....those pictures are just pictures, we are attached to them because they are just proof of how we have strayed from true Sikhi...have you ever seen a pic of prophet Mohammad, never! But our people are disobeying the Gurus.....

pictures are fake..

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

veerje u are also rite pictures are fake maharj said "na chitra he" and this is also true that todays youth must go to sggs not pctures but today everyonce imagintion cant be chenged in one shot it takes time today a small boy sees the pic of guru nanak sahib he ask who is he we have to say son this is guru nanak sahib our first guru like this this spiritul activity starts as he grows elder as we are and he get gyan hell come to know that pictures are nothing but imgination so for starting its ok for childeren and youth those who are not into sikhe ,when thery see shaheed singhs pic and they think what they did and we are for our religion that is also first step toward religion and after some time same what i said as they get gyan thell not matha tek pictures so pic i think is just good for inspiring and meeting god is shabad.my one percent jee sorry if im wrong anywhere. ;)

pictures are fake..

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

veerje u are also rite pictures are fake maharj said "na chitra he" and this is also true that todays youth must go to sggs not pctures but today everyonce imagintion cant be chenged in one shot it takes time today a small boy sees the pic of guru nanak sahib he ask who is he we have to say son this is guru nanak sahib our first guru like this this spiritul activity starts as he grows elder as we are and he get gyan hell come to know that pictures are nothing but imgination so for starting its ok for childeren and youth those who are not into sikhe ,when thery see shaheed singhs pic and they think what they did and we are for our religion that is also first step toward religion and after some time same what i said as they get gyan thell not matha tek pictures so pic i think is just good for inspiring and meeting god is shabad.my one percent jee sorry if im wrong anywhere. ;)

Like the old saying goes to children... Pictures make 1000 words... or somethin :(

Children love pictures form pictures they learn... i know that the pictures of our gurus r not exact... but if u tell ur small boy GURU GOBIND SINGH WAS A GREAT WARRIOR .. they would be like oh ya, reli, wow... stories do tell a lot ... but same scenerio u put a picture of Guru Gobind singh ji in front of him maybe in a battle scene or guru ji on a horse or wit baaj, they will be like WOW, dis is my guru! SO powerful in image, etc..

Bul chuk maph