Lack Of Confidence

Big_Tera

Guest Guest

Jap naam bhaji/bhenji that was was sound advice!! Was reading your advice and thought...wow that is wicked....felt you talked from the heart and the fact that you used examples of what worked for you was helpful. It is important to change your thoughts, behaviour and feelings. Sometimes by just changing your thoughts (like changing negative to positive) can have an affect on the way you behave and feel. Or by just changing your behaviour (Like maintaining eye contact) can change how you think and feel. The advice given to Big tera has been in the form of changing how you think and behave - that is very good advice. It definately works. research has proven this. Big Tera get something on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy from the library, you will find that the advice people have given you here is similar to the therapy. You can train yourself , you don't really need some therapist.

To be shy, i think, is a nice quality. Don't lose it....or think of it as a bad thing. Like someone said earlier if its disrupting your life and getting in the way of doing what you want then change it.

Good luck Big Tera. I am positive that you will overcome this. First step is that you asked for help and want to change. If you want to be more confident, you will!! Think positive and forget everyone else (i know easier said than done - it will take time). I hope the situation at home gets better, because when things at home are falling apart, then we do start to feel unstable. Build up a support system within yourself and maharaj - make that stronger.

The girl you mentioned that keeps staring - like someone already said you have no idea or any evidence to prove what she is thinking - so ignore it - or just stare back, lol! Maybe not too much. Maybe she is actually looking behind you, lol! Anyway who knows!

Let us know how it all goes!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

err....... can i just clear up that i was just joking because a gupt person wrote that passage mentioned in the 4th post.

then peacemaker said it was him who wrote it, which i think it was, and i was just joking.

because he initially wrote it as a guest and so it could've been anyone that's why i said no it was me. explaining the joke totally kills the humour, oh well never mind.

good luck to big tera.

Guest jap naam
err....... can i just clear up that i was just joking because a gupt person wrote that passage mentioned in the 4th post.

then peacemaker said it was him who wrote it, which i think it was, and i was just joking.

because he initially wrote it as a guest and so it could've been anyone that's why i said no it was me. explaining the joke totally kills the humour, oh well never mind.

good luck to big tera.

thanks for clearing that up paaji? Now i can go to sleep at night . Pheww LOL.gif