Baba Deep Singh

Guest Lohgarh Singh

how is gurbar akaals answer playing games?

hes simply telling u his opinion on the topic are we all supposed 2 hav exactly the same veiw as you?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have been accused of asking for proof in another topic - bhai nand lal being a singh or mona

but it is very possible that baba ji had his head partially severed at the neck and carried on fighting until he died of blood loss - "science" can show this to be true and this is plausible

whether or not he fought with head in hand is another matter

i personally believe that he did fight with his head in hand

Waheguru Waheguru - Vaheguru Vaheguru... If our Guru can create and deystroy this world way faster than a lights travel speed, if a few Singhs can fight off Thousands, if our Gurdwaras can be still held standing strong today after all the attacks that have gone on to them, if Baba Deep Singh Ji can become one with this creator, believing that they could carry their head in their hand and fight with the other is not something about shaking a belief.. its Solid truth that this is easily by far easily possible.. Thanks if I said soemthing wrong please do correct me, however for now this is what I will always believe.. :@ WJKK WJKF

No offence taken, but I feel that your response is a weak attempt at trying to dodge the question in hand. Everyone has grown up listening to these stories, they instil a sense of valour, pride and courage within the person, this mystical warrior fighting without a head and finally dying in the charan of Guru Maharaj, it is a great story. That’s where it ends, a story. No one wants to hear the technical and scientific side of the battle, it isn’t as dramatic and “wow factor” as someone fighting without a head!

I will never accept the fact that one of our greatest warriors left his head open for a clean strike, anyone who knows anything about martial arts will understand that highly achieved warriors counter and plan for each step, each move, their years of training tell them how to move, cover themselves, and know exactly what openings they are leaving as a bait. To accept that Baba Deep Singh got his head cut clean off is an insult to this great soorma. To decapitate someone in a real situation requires the highest level of skill possible, to deceive the person so much that they don’t know which way your going, and then without them knowing strike them down, do you really believe that it is possible that our Generals were so lacking in skill they allowed this to happen?

From what I know, this incident is not explained in any historical granth, if this incident was true, it should have been included in every ithihasic granth. A SINGH FIGHTING WITHOUT A HEAD!!! Surely this would be front-page news!

Don't be so cynical, it's not healthy

Abit of faith on the other hand works wonders, for a great soul who recited 110 japji sahibs and panj granthi bani a day.......well anything is possible :@

stuff like baba deep singh ji took their head on their hand or bhai tarru singh jis hairs turning to iron threads came into being in only 1900s .... non of granths written in 1700 and 1800 confirm such thing ....

stuff like baba deep singh ji took their head on their hand or bhai tarru singh jis hairs turning to iron threads came into being in only 1900s .... non of granths written in 1700 and 1800 confirm such thing ....

.....And the sky is pink rolleyes.gif

yep earth was a square and it was given round shape by guru nanak dev ji .... rolleyes.gif .... now if question this that means ur questioning the power of guru sahib .... so u agree or not earth was square ????

.....And the sky is pink rolleyes.gif

yep earth was a square and it was given round shape by guru nanak dev ji .... rolleyes.gif .... now if question this that means ur questioning the power of guru sahib .... so u agree or not earth was square ????

lol your becoming delusional brother