V

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Mr Singh Bhaji

Looks like the swedish mail service has improved. I only got my Sikh Phulwari two days ago ;)

The cover will certainly make many people think, as they say a picture says a thousand words !.

You know what would be cool, if you would also post a image of the back page as well. There's usually some pics of Gurmat Samagams but the best pics are the ones entiltled 'Jeevan Badal Gaya', which shows pics of those Sikhs who used to be monay but who after reading Sikh Phulwari have now kept their hair or have taken Amrit. That's inspiring !!

I have loads of these pics from sikh Phulwari which I can send you if you can post them here.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

What is Sikh Phulwari  and where can I get it from.

Bik bhaji, If you Send me those pics in msn N I'll´try to make a poster of it :(

cause I can only find a few old editions :umm:

But I LOVE checking out the backside of it ..amkes me really happy..to See Singhs getting back to the path :wub:

also We got it the 7th Jan => yesturday ;) , so I scanned it straight away, when we got it ;)

Chamkila bhaji SIkh Phulwari is a monthly Sikh Magazineits all in Gurmukhi, made by the Sikh misionary Society

I suggest everyone who's learning or knows Gurmukhi, to order it

IF yo

u want to order it:

Phone: 00911612663452

or

Fax: 00911612661050

Bhulla chukka maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Guest balwinderkaur
The hairs getting shorter and shorter, with each generation. The next generation might look like this > ;)

geez militantsikh they already are going bald. tongue.gif i just saw yesterday...on a local tv programme...they did a coverage of the history of bhangra,teach a gora how to do bhangra blah blah...they had a group perform bhangra too and gosh ALL members were monay, with coupla baldies too. i think only one member had his kes but his darrha looked like it was trimmed. geez it looked soooo weird, i couldnt help laughing. tongue.gif but its so sad, to see youth only wanting to follow the FUN aspects of our culture and but not be serious about the religion. :(

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Guru Pyari Guru Swari Sadh Sangat Jee,

In this pic, one Old Singh with gol daastar (dada jee ), son (turban, tie and suit) and grandson without kesh shown as far as i feel the overall situation is not that bad esp. in Delhi but yes the small daastar or cap has replaced turban but in case of punjab Yes situation is more worse.

I feel in front of Sikh Male pics there should be Sikh females pic also where Old Singhnee is Keski, Daughter with less fashion (ear rings etc.) but uncovered head (chunni on shoulder) and now grand daughter full of fashion wearing western dresses, threaded eye brows should be picturised.

I do agree with Gill Veerjee too.

Dassan Dass

Bhupender Singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!