Ipod/mp3 Etc

just a soul

I store Nitnem and general Gurbani and Keertan on my ipod, a question came to mind for which i seek your help sangat ji.

Does my ipod now need to be treated as a Gutka as it has paat on it- i.e only touch with washed hands, stored with Ramala around it, when i put it on charge- the wire isnt long enough to go on table so is it ok to leave on floor and can i keep it in my pocket or bag with my lunch etc?

My work are pretty cool about listening to "music" whilst working so does this mean i can't just leave my ipod on the desk- as the desk probably isn't very clean? I like to keep ipod with me- any suggestions what would be the best way?

My first instinct is that yes- does need to be treated like Gutka as it still has Gurbani on there just in a different format but I need some clarification as to the extent of which it becomes an ipod?

Hope makes sense, I'd imagine there are lots people out there that have Gurbani on some sort mp3 and would like to know what they do

WJK WJF

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gupt Singhni

Just make sure you never handle you ipod with unclean hands and always keep it on a high level only when kirtan/gurbani is played on your ipod.

hahahaha y would u sit or step on ur i-pod?? :@

you never know, it could have fell on the lfoor and you step on it :umm: ...but then again thats accidental

ermmmm.. what about geting one of them sweatbands and fitting it in there so you cant like make it be all over the place.

If the ipod has bani on it then it obviously needs more respect than if it didnt.

Guest Gupt Singhni
Just make sure you never handle you ipod with unclean hands and always keep it on a high level only when kirtan/gurbani is played on your ipod.

Gupt Singhni Ji what should i do with my desktop? :@

Bhai Sahib Jeevan Singh said that when there is Gurbani on our Laptop/computer we should keep it on a higher level.