Kara

Guest Guest

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are going to wear a kara then RESPECT it. A kakkar is a big thing! People say well i have a kakkar cus im punjabi! its not a cultural bangle!!! It is a kakkar given by guru sahib himself. If you are going to wear a kakkar then i suggest u shud make a difference in ur life as a sikh. Make a step towards gursikhi... If u wanna wear all kakkars then i shall respect that.. bt u have to make steps to improve ur jeevan 2.. e.g keep ur hair...or even start doing nitnem in the mornings. If you are not going to make steps to improve ur jeevan then thers no point wearing it. Without naam everythings a ritual.

Guest Akirtghan

a kaara only becomes a kakkar once guru sahib gives his blessing. without guru sahib's blessing (ie. amrit) a kakkar is nothing more than an ornament (too look "cool" i assume). this doesn't apply if you are practicing full rehit to prepare yourself for amrit ofcourse.

Guest baba amarjeet singh
If you are going to wear a kara then RESPECT it. A kakkar is a big thing! People say well i have a kakkar cus im punjabi! its not a cultural bangle!!! It is a kakkar given by guru sahib himself. If you are going to wear a kakkar then i suggest u shud make a difference in ur life as a sikh. Make a step towards gursikhi... If u wanna wear all kakkars then i shall respect that.. bt u have to make steps to improve ur jeevan 2.. e.g keep ur hair...or even start doing nitnem in the mornings. If you are not going to make steps to improve ur jeevan then thers no point wearing it. Without naam everythings a ritual.

excellent post :WW:

Guest baba amarjeet singh
"baba" amarjeet singh - Grow Up!

tut tut

baba g, how does your comment realate to the topic of moneh wearin kareh?

i think you should delete your post because it is off topic

and i dont want to grow up thanks, i love being a kid :wub: