Jassa Singh Ramgarhia Birthday

thedoc

Guest Papi

what about all the other "sardars" that drink n stuff rolleyes.gif

kai bandey vi na bus nonono.gif

people who want to abuse, dont even stop when it comes to guru sahib !!!!!!!!!!!

Jassa , I must correct u on your info about Jassa Singh Ramgarhis. He didnt create his own misl, the misl he joined was called misl sanghnia, and after Jassa Singh became leader of this misl, it was still called misl sangnia, and only after he was entrusted with the Fortress of Ram Rauni, or Ram Garh, he became and subsequently the misl became known as misl ramgarhia. the misl was there already, it just changed names under his leadership.

chatanga

partytime2.gif party on ramgharias! im surprised the modern ramgharia sardars havent organised the party yet, i mean we got plenty plenty jassa singh ramgharia dance halls to have them in! blush.gif :sady:

hhhmmmm this isn't funny. Many people want to clean up the 'Ramgarhia' hall fiasco and are very serious about it.....comments like yours are a very low form of wit. i suggest you read Sikh History to find out what a great general JSR was and how he , with th rest of the great Sardars of that era saved Sikhi from extinction.

WJKK

WJKF

sorry, everytime i think of jassa singh ramgharia i think of the dance halls where the drinking dens are. cant help it if the modern ramgharia misl sardars are all boozers now!

i aint doubting jassa singh ramgharias was a great gursikh, but does anyone care? if they did then they wouldnt allow his great name to be abused!

You make a valid point....many sardars are boozers but this does not solely apply to those who attend Ramgarhia booze and meat 'dens'. Every Punjabi village and Brirtish town has at at least one pub owned by a Sikh, for Sikhs !!

partytime2.gif party on ramgharias! im surprised the modern ramgharia sardars havent organised the party yet, i mean we got plenty plenty jassa singh ramgharia dance halls to have them in! blush.gif :sady:

hhhmmmm this isn't funny. Many people want to clean up the 'Ramgarhia' hall fiasco and are very serious about it.....comments like yours are a very low form of wit. i suggest you read Sikh History to find out what a great general JSR was and how he , with th rest of the great Sardars of that era saved Sikhi from extinction.

WJKK

WJKF

sorry, everytime i think of jassa singh ramgharia i think of the dance halls where the drinking dens are. cant help it if the modern ramgharia misl sardars are all boozers now!

i aint doubting jassa singh ramgharias was a great gursikh, but does anyone care? if they did then they wouldnt allow his great name to be abused!

You make a valid point....many sardars are boozers but this does not solely apply to those who attend Ramgarhia booze and meat 'dens'. Every Punjabi village and Brirtish town has at at least one pub owned by a Sikh, for Sikhs !!

maybe not all those who attend, but sure can say the ones running the misl (or is it a caste now grin.gif i keep forgetting) in the UK are promoting a boozy lifestyle under the banner of jassa singh ramgharia. wonder what jassa singh ramgharia would do today if he knew what the sardars of the misl were up to, probably chop a few heads off!!!